Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    allow and let everyone use unlegit programs then the best unlegit is truly the best player nuff said ;-;
    I'd win.

mSky's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    uc makes the hitboxes bigger

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mSky View Post
    uc makes the hitboxes bigger
    No. ,_,

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    UC and OC does effect gunz. Nice try tho.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    UC and OC does effect gunz. Nice try tho.
    If you read UC and OC effect GunZ in the same way upgrading your PC would.
    Speed hack modifies gameplay speed.

Thanks for your literacy.

6. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Tomboii (05-21-2013)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    This is why 06 pc > all ur trashes s0ns

mada mada dane

OT: Good thread, i would request an sticky for this
    Thanks for the time taken to write all that.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    If you read UC and OC effect GunZ in the same way upgrading your PC would.
    Speed hack modifies gameplay speed.

Thanks for your literacy.
    How is UC/OC ''speed hack''
    It's actually more like a gravity hack. Some one who uc's ''seems'' to jump higher in his screen''
    Thats why he's glitchy on top of his jump. Only way why people COULD call it speed hack is because when a UC'r records him self.
    And lets a other person watch it, the replay SEEMS to go 2/3x as fast then normal. But in reallity he never was so fast. It's actually more like gravity hack that bugges replay.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    How is UC/OC ''speed hack''
    It's actually more like a gravity hack. Some one who uc's ''seems'' to jump higher in his screen''
    Thats why he's glitchy on top of his jump. Only way why people COULD call it speed hack is because when a UC'r records him self.
    And lets a other person watch it, the replay SEEMS to go 2/3x as fast then normal. But in reallity he never was so fast. It's actually more like gravity hack that bugges replay.
    ....... Do you have any idea as to how GunZ works? It's Speed hack because speed hack hooks specific things that the game uses to "normalize" time for everyone, (Things like QueryPerformanceCounter, and TickCounts) and making them respond slower, effectively slowing down gameplay for you. Not only does it slow down gameplay, it slows down everything including how fast you send and receive packets.

So going back to your "gravity hack theory", in your packets that your GunZ client sends to everyone in the room, it sends your position, velocity, direction, and direction of velocity. If GunZ only sent position, people with higher pings would be teleporting. GunZ takes your velocity into account and moves you accordingly which is why when someone suddenly lags out or alt+f4's their character flies off in one direction temporarily. The slowed packets also explain the spiking movements, among your gravity theory.

Because they send this data slower than normal, they maintain a decent albeit slightly higher ping (because the pong requests are also sent slower) Then they send conflicting data of their positions it resembles spike almost perfectly but its a constant spike.

Now lets talk about replays and how they work in GunZ, you should realize you can't open GunZ replays in video players, why? Because they are not video files. GunZ replay's are a recording of packets that are played back to you. So when your slow at getting packets, you're also slow at reading packets and thus recording them. Why is that an issue? Well since you will be viewing slowly recorded packets at a normal speed, thus it seems to be going faster. That's just how it all works.

This explanation is long winded, and you probably won't bother to read it but ignorance is worth fixing, even to the deaf.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    ....... Do you have any idea as to how GunZ works? It's Speed hack because speed hack hooks specific things that the game uses to "normalize" time for everyone, (Things like QueryPerformanceCounter, and TickCounts) and making them respond slower, effectively slowing down gameplay for you. Not only does it slow down gameplay, it slows down everything including how fast you send and receive packets.

So going back to your "gravity hack theory", in your packets that your GunZ client sends to everyone in the room, it sends your position, velocity, direction, and direction of velocity. If GunZ only sent position, people with higher pings would be teleporting. GunZ takes your velocity into account and moves you accordingly which is why when someone suddenly lags out or alt+f4's their character flies off in one direction temporarily. The slowed packets also explain the spiking movements, among your gravity theory.

Because they send this data slower than normal, they maintain a decent albeit slightly higher ping (because the pong requests are also sent slower) Then they send conflicting data of their positions it resembles spike almost perfectly but its a constant spike.

Now lets talk about replays and how they work in GunZ, you should realize you can't open GunZ replays in video players, why? Because they are not video files. GunZ replay's are a recording of packets that are played back to you. So when your slow at getting packets, you're also slow at reading packets and thus recording them. Why is that an issue? Well since you will be viewing slowly recorded packets at a normal speed, thus it seems to be going faster. That's just how it all works.

This explanation is long winded, and you probably won't bother to read it but ignorance is worth fixing, even to the deaf.
    fk i normally just read the last sentence.
    Anyway, it makes u ''jump'' higher. I've seen a friend do it in i was next to him. This was like 2-3 years ago he did quit gunz tho.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    fk i normally just read the last sentence.
    Anyway, it makes u ''jump'' higher. I've seen a friend do it in i was next to him. This was like 2-3 years ago he did quit gunz tho.
    Like I said that is all explained in my long winded post.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information