Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    Close but its not clock speed.

First program is the the system's tick count.
    Second one is the system's time.
    what I ment, because you don't speedhack the system clock, but just the tick count on the program, therefor it's not the system tick count anymore because that one doesn't change.

Originally Posted by Flausa View Post
    so ok,your theory may be right,but ingame your theory approves to be wrong by saying it dosent affect.
    And that's why, players without knowledge of anything going like he showed, should just stay out of this.

uc should be seen as "force lagg"

Because the tick count is slower, the packets needed to be sent, take longer to be send than direct.
    therefor the packet will sum up in damage, and get send all in once, it's not like unfair, just the packets get send together and get hit in once.

Thanks
    Why do you say F-gunz has a nice antiuc system when UC still works using bios and the program SET-$%#$%#$%#$%?

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for teaching Ima try it.

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    what I ment, because you don't speedhack the system clock, but just the tick count on the program, therefor it's not the system tick count anymore because that one doesn't change.

And that's why, players without knowledge of anything going like he showed, should just stay out of this.

uc should be seen as "force lagg"

Because the tick count is slower, the packets needed to be sent, take longer to be send than direct.
    therefor the packet will sum up in damage, and get send all in once, it's not like unfair, just the packets get send together and get hit in once.
    dont know shit,all i need to know how to make it work for me and what it does i dont get it in the nerdy details,force lag?w/e its called underclock and also CE ISNT UNDERCLOCKING it should be called SLOWMO.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flausa View Post
    dont know shit,all i need to know how to make it work for me and what it does i dont get it in the nerdy details,force lag?w/e its called underclock and also CE ISNT UNDERCLOCKING it should be called SLOWMO.
    No shit, which is what this thread was made to explain. People calling it UC and OC are wrong its just speed hack.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Big respect for taking your time showing people what it really is and how it works.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LulzGod View Post
    Why do you say F-gunz has a nice antiuc system when UC still works using bios and the program SET-$%#$%#$%#$%?
    Have fun playing GunZ on your pentium 1.

Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Big respect for taking your time showing people what it really is and how it works.
    Thanks I guess, im not use to thanks.

PPSS: You can overload drawcalls and get "fake uc"

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    Have fun playing GunZ on your pentium 1.

Thanks I guess, im not use to thanks.

PPSS: You can overload drawcalls and get "fake uc"
    He has a i7 :o

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information