Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Since someone has already explained UC/OC, id like to give a brief explanation of how a shotbot work, basically we all know that when the crosshair is red, is automatically shoots, however, it can also rs for itself, not the person himself, the shotbot itself can rs for the person, all he has to do is wave his crosshair and it would do all the work, going to my next point, the "flukes" that happen whilst shotbotting aren't caused by the person's bad rs skills, its caused by the unexpected shots of the player, (I.e, shotbot detects a player who jumped into his crosshair and the shotbotter accidently tumbles or screws up his movement because he couldn't control his rs), I'll add a video of our most known shotbotter on this server, crufosine for you people to get the image

On a side note, shotbotters CANNOT air fight, they mess up shots easily, keep that in mind

Reason why I made this is because of our new tgms, they're doing a great job but I thought that would be informative.
    Hate comments and such will be ignored, this was to help this community and nothing more

A solution for shotbotters, disable that colour that pops up when the xhair is on their opponent, works just fine, (crosshair_pick.png) like how KoreanAim suggested before

Freestyler

Thanks
    zzz why people do care so mcuh lol, they just need to patch it and problem is solved.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    Since someone has already explained UC/OC, id like to give a brief explanation of how a shotbot work, basically we all know that when the crosshair is red, is automatically shoots, however, it can also rs for itself, not the person himself, the shotbot itself can rs for the person, all he has to do is wave his crosshair and it would do all the work, going to my next point, the "flukes" that happen whilst shotbotting aren't caused by the person's bad rs skills, its caused by the unexpected shots of the player, (I.e, shotbot detects a player who jumped into his crosshair and the shotbotter accidently tumbles or screws up his movement because he couldn't control his rs), I'll add a video of our most known shotbotter on this server, crufosine for you people to get the image

On a side note, shotbotters CANNOT air fight, they mess up shots easily, keep that in mind

Reason why I made this is because of our new tgms, they're doing a great job but I thought that would be informative.
    Hate comments and such will be ignored, this was to help this community and nothing more

A solution for shotbotters, disable that colour that pops up when the xhair is on their opponent, works just fine, (crosshair_pick.png) like how KoreanAim suggested before
    That's a horrible suggestion. Why harm a core mechanic of the game to prevent shotbot. Thats like taking the wheels off your car at night so no one steals it.
    Also, I beg to differ, but I can airfight very well with a sb. (I can demonstrate this if everyone promises not to hurt me. ,_,)

I could make a thread like this but it's pointless, and how I know, I coded a shotbot.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...fftopic-thread

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
    zzz why people do care so mcuh lol, they just need to patch it and problem is solved.
    Because we simply lost rank 1, as usual to unlegit people
    And reports aren't handled professionally

Freestyler

Thanks
    Because we simply lost rank 1, as usual to unlegit people
    And reports aren't handled professionally
    Yeah ok I see ur point, still it need get patched a.s.a.p cos this is getting bored.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    That's a horrible suggestion. Why harm a core mechanic of the game to prevent shotbot. Thats like taking the wheels off your car at night so no one steals it.
    Also, I beg to differ, but I can airfight very well with a sb. (I can demonstrate this if everyone promises not to hurt me. ,_,)

I could make a thread like this but it's pointless, and how I know, I coded a shotbot.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...fftopic-thread
    Its simply a color detecting third party program, colors shouldn't be a problem rofl xd
    I can demonstrate too, but then everyone would think I'm unlegit as how I've been called a shotbotter before as well
    And its a great TEMPORARY suggestion
    And about the airfight, you can easily fumble down into the oblivion if you mess one shot

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Its simply a color detecting third party program, colors shouldn't be a problem rofl xd
    I can demonstrate too, but then everyone would think I'm unlegit as how I've been called a shotbotter before as well
    And its a great TEMPORARY suggestion
    And about the airfight, you can easily fumble down into the oblivion if you mess one shot

Nono, im talking about airfight. I can show that.
    Anyway, no, no pls, no.

I have a suggestion but I don't wanna say it outloud. The community doesn't need to know it, Linear does. I'll PM him.

PS: Currently FGunZ has no anti-shotbot of any kind AFAIK. Which is why there are so many reports and such.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Seriously, why the duck would you use a shotbot?
    "I'm gonna use a sb so I'll be pro and famous and get rank #1"
    Please go die in a fire.

OT: Waiting for the videos, Viz!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    Nono, im talking about airfight. I can show that.
    Anyway, no, no pls, no.

I have a suggestion but I don't wanna say it outloud. The community doesn't need to know it, Linear does. I'll PM him.

PS: Currently FGunZ has no anti-shotbot of any kind AFAIK. Which is why there are so many reports and such.
    Temporary solution that has been made on other servers as well, not to mention the legitmacy of players will increase, and ofc they don't have any sort of anti-shotbot, I don't count on my xhair tbh, I just count on the placement of my xhair so yeah, and anyway, as I said, airfight is a little hard with sb, I know what I'm talking about dw xdd
    And goodluck with that suggestion

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    A temporary solution that has been redacted all too many times. Harming GunZ's core design IMO is not worth it when other solutions are possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information