Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    "Imagine if this server was the first server to have anti-uc.

Would be a breakthrough on gunz and have more players.

Playing in a legit environment.

It is easier to face someone who is SBING/Aimfixing/aimbotting then someone who is Underclocking as underclocking makes you HIT harder.

Well it's up to the staff to decide to make it happen.

IMO, if you want a hint to make it happen here are my suggestions

1. Make Gunz not effected by CPU/FSB <- probably not possible bad coders copy pasters but if you did this, dam best coder on Gunz

2. Add on gunz a way for GMs to find a user's CPU's settings and see if it's over or below standards of it's original based clock.

example - user 423493049 Current CPU - Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz. FSB-145MHz. Original FSB - 200.4MHz. WARNING UNDERCLOCKING

Something like that, don't want to get more technical, i don't know just throwing my 2 cents here in hoping someone revives gunz "

or ask WizKid, heard he has full source

Banned

Thanks
    how you plannin on makin al this guy

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LulzGod View Post
    ............mfw.

Your post gives babies cancer worse then radiation and alcohol, but FGunZ already has a built in anti-uc. Try it out.

4. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Kira (05-22-2013)

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LulzGod View Post
    "Imagine if this server was the first server to have anti-uc.

Would be a breakthrough on gunz and have more players.

Playing in a legit environment.

It is easier to face someone who is SBING/Aimfixing/aimbotting then someone who is Underclocking as underclocking makes you HIT harder.

Well it's up to the staff to decide to make it happen.

IMO, if you want a hint to make it happen here are my suggestions

1. Make Gunz not effected by CPU/FSB <- probably not possible bad coders copy pasters but if you did this, dam best coder on Gunz

2. Add on gunz a way for GMs to find a user's CPU's settings and see if it's over or below standards of it's original based clock.

example - user 423493049 Current CPU - Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz. FSB-145MHz. Original FSB - 200.4MHz. WARNING UNDERCLOCKING

Something like that, don't want to get more technical, i don't know just throwing my 2 cents here in hoping someone revives gunz "

to make gunz not to be affected by fsb you need to start from 0 ok ?

and have you ever heard of reverse ucing?its like you uc with one and then oc with other .

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    ............mfw.

Your post gives babies cancer worse then radiation and alcohol, but FGunZ already has a built in anti-uc. Try it out.
    loool

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    You can patch uc easly by having a program check the original speed of the cpu,If anyone either oc or uc it the system will see that the CPU is diffrent within Default speed and knock you out of the game.

The system should be coded Wich is expensive as ****,Only one GunZ had this but i cant say wich one ofc duo to advertise.

8. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Divine (05-22-2013)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    You can patch uc easly by having a program check the original speed of the cpu,If anyone either oc or uc it the system will see that the CPU is diffrent within Default speed and knock you out of the game.

The system should be coded Wich is expensive as ****,Only one GunZ had this but i cant say wich one ofc duo to advertise.
    This.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

A processor is never running at a firm frequency.

Edit: forgot to say, some processors also have a built-in "turbo" function.

11. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Tomboii (05-22-2013)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    A processor is never running at an exact frequency.
    That is also true,i never really knew how they made the anti uc / oc

I thought it work like this.

1.86 GHz is the default speed it either goes below or up so what if it would be on overclocked and it would go to 2.40 GHz. wich leads that it is out of the league of the default cpu speed right?
    So couldnt you put it that it would like let you go to 1.90 GHz so you got a limit on how hard your cpu speed could actualy be.,I know i7 core's and so on would go high speed but you could easly take that speed as default speed) ...Nvm i have no idea what i'm saying i'm just trying lol. Its hard to explain

EDIT:
    Damn **** it,Try'd to help gues you have to go to the people that actualy got such a anti hack,I have no idea what i'm trying to see wich leads to be me being very very useless.
    Last edited by Rain; 05-22-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    ............mfw.

I posted in your thread, i already said, UC still works, what are you on about xD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information