Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BetaRough View Post
    what if the person has a shtty laptop with like built in UC, because i know a guy that has a built in UC on his laptop, so yeah.. on IJJI his ign is RI3SEN
    NICE TRY, NO PC/LAPTOP HAS BUILD-IN UC.
    You cant BUY a underclocked computer/laptop in a store. You need to adjust it your self.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    O my god.
    Please i beg you to quit now. You are making a fool of your self.
    The antilead seems pritty easy because its just 1 thing network. But comon you are telling me, To make only let people with a certain system play gunz?
    Thats like saying ; Only people with windows 8 can play. Because you cant let all people play gunz because they all got other system requerments and w/e.
    You cant just ''scan everyone's pc'' before it opens gunz.'' It will take TOO long, and useless since they can do it after they run gunz.
    Explain me HOW you think you could do it or just quit it k, Antilead has nothing to do with anti OC/UC. not even near wtf
    I have no idea why you are even bashing me. I am just suggesting something that could save gunz even just a little bit. You say antilead was easy to code? Man, you're hilarious man, i swear back on 08/09 i ask p servers to make one, all said impossible. Then when lambda made one, people just started making one because it was the mainstream of gunz in 2010. No idea why you gotta be like this when you can just not post, forgot why Gunz people are funny lol

Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    NICE TRY, NO PC/LAPTOP HAS BUILD-IN UC.
    You cant BUY a underclocked computer/laptop in a store. You need to adjust it your self.
    And this is why i know you're a newgen. This guy never heard of shadowskullz lol.

I'm a stop right there

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Out of all the misinformation in this thread, I can't help but wonder why you guys made a Comedy Thread in the general discussions area.

There is no way that this thread is serious in the slightest...
    Spoiler!

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

ftwxxx (05-23-2013), Taiki (05-22-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I hope WizKid will give me the full source.
    I hope he gives it to me like this.

Also @OP

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    I hope WizKid will give me the full source.
    I hope he gives it to me like this.
    http://i.imgur.com/yT61U4j.gif

Also @OP
    http://i.imgur.com/B8Icw6q.gif
    Bro, i already know wizkid won't even release it LOL it was a joke. Geez man i honestly didn't think I'd be flame just for suggesting something. Your thread is funny too, explaining to people who just started gunz are fascinated on what UC is LOL. It seems to me like your a hot-shot coder so why not make one, or are you those people like jacob who just copy and paste LMAO. Forgot you can't get any positive feedback unless you VIP or have a lot of post

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LulzGod View Post
    Bro, i already know wizkid won't even release it LOL it was a joke. Geez man i honestly didn't think I'd be flame just for suggesting something. Your thread is funny too, explaining to people who just started gunz are fascinated on what UC is LOL. It seems to me like your a hot-shot coder so why not make one, or are you those people like jacob who just copy and paste LMAO. Forgot you can't get any positive feedback unless you VIP or have a lot of post
    I forgot people cannot google. I honestly can't give a shit about anything you say because you fail to realize the full source has been out for almost 2 years.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    I forgot people cannot google. I honestly can't give a shit about anything you say because you fail to realize the full source has been out for almost 2 years.
    You say this server has antiuc? Yea okay, CE engine. Yea that's patched.

If antiuc was out, why is there still people reporting uc in the report section?

Seriously bro how does your brain work, why do you think i made this thread? I hope you made that thread of yours knowing that uc is still out. You can just just go into bios and change the FSB speed(hint - that is the only way you can uc for SWEETSPOT proven by nate carter).

And yes, i already did google and saw wizkid post saying he has full source but won't release it on RZ forums. Way ahead of you there.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LulzGod View Post
    You say this server has antiuc? Yea okay, CE engine. Yea that's patched.

If antiuc was out, why is there still people reporting uc in the report section?

Seriously bro how does your brain work, why do you think i made this thread? I hope you made that thread of yours knowing that uc is still out. You can just just go into bios and change the FSB speed(hint - that is the only way you can uc for SWEETSPOT proven by nate carter).

And yes, i already did google and saw wizkid post saying he has full source but won't release it on RZ forums. Way ahead of you there.
    There is so much wrong with your post that I do not know where to begin.

First of all, lets start with the UC reports.
    Have you actually read any of them? They have all been declined in the past. Don't believe me? Lets post the last few reports.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...eird-movements - DECLINED
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...695-Underclock - DECLINED
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...0-Scamma-ucing - DECLINED
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...nd-UrBad-ucing - DECLINED
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-uc-is-obvious - DECLINED
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-UCer-amp-SBer - BANNED FOR SHOTBOT

I kept going until someone was actually banned for UC and it may have just been a shotbot ban. At that point I was 2 weeks into the past, there may have been an update in that period of time too.

I have never tried something as stupid as FSB underclocking, why the hell would you want to do that anyway. I for one enjoy a fast computer. Also, you really wanna listen to Nate Carter?
    This guy Nate Carter? The guy who told me he made an aimfix yet probably doesn't understand what a dll entry point is?
    "Herp derp my slow computer makes me hit more cause its not in my head or anything"

Lastly, oh you googled? Really?

Looks like full sources too me. I even highlighted them.

10. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

mr guy (05-22-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    I seriously don't know whether or not your serious, or if you're just drunk/high. I think that if this was possible, it would've been added ages ago.

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    I dont mean to be a **** but uc is not really patchable, at all.
    let this game die

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information