Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    ............mfw.

Your post gives babies cancer worse then radiation and alcohol, but FGunZ already has a built in anti-uc. Try it out.
    This.

FGunZ already has Anti-UC/OC Autopermaban Roundhousekicktodeathyourfamily system, so don't dare UCing OCing.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    This.

FGunZ already has Anti-UC/OC Autopermaban Roundhousekicktodeathyourfamily system, so don't dare UCing OCing.
    i uc fg
    problem?

Thanks
    This.

? No it doesn't wtf? LOL my some guy i know from my teamspeak is still ucing

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    i uc fg
    problem?
    no probrem br i pm dave u band perma

Originally Posted by LulzGod View Post
    ? No it doesn't wtf? LOL my some guy i know from my teamspeak is still ucing
    Y U NO REPORT? Or tell him to STAHP.

Spoiler!

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    This guy is a genius, To make it short ;
    Have unknown people Admin/GM'S have acces to your computer once you download fgunz to ''CONTROL'' if you didnt modify your computer.
    Yes pls

What could be a good idea tho making programs who let you UC (witouth changing your bios) make them detected like '' Hack error '' once its running.
    But ok, the acces to pc also smart

Thanks
    no probrem br i pm dave u band perma

Y U NO REPORT? Or tell him to STAHP.

Spoiler!
    I do not play Gunz anymore, i just play xbox, i hop on teamspaek to speak with old friends, i just wanted to suggest this so maybe i can play gunz again as there are too many unlegits. Sure i could report him, but i just use him to see if uc still works.

Thanks
    I do not play Gunz anymore, i just play xbox, i hop on teamspaek to speak with old friends, i just wanted to suggest this so maybe i can play gunz again as there are too many unlegits. Sure i could report him, but i just use him to see if uc still works.
    Uses ',' witouth making examples what so ever.
    Please, do not, type, like this, makes me, crazy, while reading, your post ,o,k.
    Anyway we get the idea, but its impossible, And a bit stupid.

Thanks
    How is it impossible, everyone thought antilead wasn't possible. Then a beaner lambda made it. All it takes is hard work and dedication to make one

Thanks
    How is it impossible, everyone thought antilead wasn't possible. Then a beaner lambda made it. All it takes is hard work and dedication to make one
    O my god.
    Please i beg you to quit now. You are making a fool of your self.
    The antilead seems pritty easy because its just 1 thing network. But comon you are telling me, To make only let people with a certain system play gunz?
    Thats like saying ; Only people with windows 8 can play. Because you cant let all people play gunz because they all got other system requerments and w/e.
    You cant just ''scan everyone's pc'' before it opens gunz.'' It will take TOO long, and useless since they can do it after they run gunz.
    Explain me HOW you think you could do it or just quit it k, Antilead has nothing to do with anti OC/UC. not even near wtf

Thanks
    what if the person has a shtty laptop with like built in UC, because i know a guy that has a built in UC on his laptop, so yeah.. on IJJI his ign is RI3SEN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information