Thanks
    Ok. To Start off, https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...3853-defekt-sb
    His name is Nero. Ive played with him since 08-09. Known as Dusk and Resent on ijji and on other servers. Firstly, HE DOESN'T SB. All he does on gunz is walk and aim your land with a bunch of hs'ing. Here's examples of what he does:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtrdwI2nFQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlIIIYhNzp4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laH41zFAkjo
    ^^^^^ THIS IS NOT ADVERTISEMENT. THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF PROOF THAT HE DOESN'T SB. And that the recording given on the report was only an example of how he plays.
    Why do you think making a frag for him was so difficult...? All he does is walk and aim ur land.... And about the replays he was banned for.., he did nothing special to get banned... for the first round, he missed ALOT of shots... because of the guy's ping/spike, it doesn't show hit markers for some shots. So, what I had to do wat look @ the person he was aiming and see if they got damaged. And for all the shots that didn't register,the person he aimed didn't get hit. Second to third round, he only walked and aimed the landing... As I was saying of how he plays. As will the frags show. For example, at 1:13 of the Pure and Tainted frag, he already had the next shot lined up bc, as I said, he aims the persons land. Back to the reported replay, the shot he hit when going on the box in mid air, it "looked like" he just turned, shot, and got a hit marker. But what really happened was he followed the guy off of the rss. Because it's a replay, the animation freezes when u ss and aim someone more than 90 degrees to you in ANY direction. If you don't believe me, try it yourself. Record it and watch it. I just wanted to give you, the community, another perspective of how he plays. Other than the report link, and the appeal(https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?53920-Appeal). Good day FG

ONCE AGAIN. None of the youtube links were advertisements. Just a way to help out and show a different perspective of him. And ik the first frag is bad LOL.... It was when I first started editing. You should also subscribe to the second page xD.
    Last edited by Avenge; 05-23-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Wrong section ?_?

If a FM could merge the threads to reduce the spam, I'd suggest it.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Agreeing with this guy.
    The topic had only Micah's opinion on the report, which was a false decision.
    I TDM'd with this guy and he's legit. OtoKiroo, I may not be sure about his legitness, but this guy was not playing as a shotbotter.

He even whispered me and told me how stupid the Trial GM's are. I saw the replay myself, he's not shotbotting lmfao.
    Click for my gunz highlights

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    +1 ive seen him various times in game and hes legit yo

please unban him i played with him on another server while back
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thanks
    I'm one of defekt's clanmates and I am sure that defekt does not shotbot. I've known defekt for a while, even before we migrated to freestyle gunz permanently after hearing Aeria GunZ was shutting down.

Whenever we played together, we'd always be in a Skype call. I can hear his fingers pushing all the buttons on the keyboard as well as hearing his mouse clicking and moving across the surface he uses to play. He does not spam and hope for a lucky shot that kills someone, as over half the population of fgunz does. You can clearly see it in the replay for his ban, in the video defekt posted for his unban appeal and the videos posted by OP.

Thanks for reading and I really hope you consider unbanning defekt.

Blastburn94's Avatar 16-Year GunZ Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I'm here to say that I've seen this guy around both Aeria GunZ and FreeStyle GunZ a ton, he's just really good - he doesn't shot bot. I've had him on my team when I got the chance, and based on what I've seen, (which is quite a bit) he knows how to aim really well. I feel someone just got really mad they died and managed to record it while lagging like hell or something. What I can tell is that from the way the gunz recordings are made, it only records specific rounded points of timing intervals, in which it gets the position of the character in an XYZ format, position of the crosshair in a spherical XYZ format around the player, and whether buttons have been depressed. With this in mind, there is no error-checking, no exact timing, and all rounded measurements. Think of how small the recordings are, they're in the size of hundreds of kilobytes! There should be no way that defekt has been banned, unless there was some type of physical human error. (Watching the recording for two seconds, unfair judging, etc.) Just to sound less formal - check the recording! He's shooting his teammates! He's missing half the time! Shotguns have a SPREAD, in this case 12 (TWELVE) pellets are spread out in a conical fashion. If he were using revolvers, he probably wouldn't have even gotten a kill - much less a hit!

Thread Information