Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    As you may have noticed, multiple reports have been targeted towards the clan Sunflower. Some were successful and others weren't. I just want to ask GM's/Admins, what's the point of banning people and right after, they create and unban appeal and all of a sudden with the proof of other useless replays, where they show they don't hack, applies to the player throughout every single game he played. If you watch carefully my report towards Skybreak, the user kept getting dropped in the early cw then all of a sudden (I assume he turns sb on) he doesn't miss a single shot and does some ridiculous '' LEFT RIGHT LEFT'' all hits.

All I want to say is, I don't care anymore, I'm trying to help clean this server from unlegits and then shit like that happens. It's dumb, I will stop reporting people if they keep getting unbanned after they delete their hacks and get their pc checked. I don't get what's the point of making report threads if that happens over and over again.

Now if you use the excuse ''but we patched sb'' I will laugh at you because there's always a way to hack. I have to admit you guys are doing great work on patching most of the stuff, but there's always a doubt since everything is possible. Now unban them all you want, I don't really care about it anymore since I'm losing my time. I just want to say 1 more thing to Skybreak, if you think I truly care about the money and I really am targeting you in order to get you banned so we get rank 1, you are making me laugh. I don't need money, I want justice and if your going to win without being legit, now that's even more sad. It proves how desperate you are of being good on a ''dying'' game.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to ElizabethVII for this useful post:

Adopt (05-25-2013), CamelBoyMoh (05-25-2013), Fadi (05-25-2013), Lader Jr (05-25-2013), mr guy (05-25-2013)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    I agree lol watch skybreak get unbanned
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

4. The following user said thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

ElizabethVII (05-25-2013)

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Hacking a MMORPG where there's only PVM could be OK, you do not harm other players.

Hacking GunZ is g4ybutthurt, k?

Anyhow, have this.

Thanks
    I laughed, I saw them in their clan channel literally screaming for joy that we all finally got banned. Now someone with a good head on their shoulders, that knows what good "legit" players are, spectated the replays and found the majority of your reports to be bogus.

See you in game guys, and thanks for being such good sports and not cryi.....oh wait

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scamma View Post
    I laughed, I saw them in their clan channel literally screaming for joy that we all finally got banned. Now someone with a good head on their shoulders, that knows what good "legit" players are, spectated the replays and found the majority of your reports to be bogus.

See you in game guys, and thanks for being such good sports and not cryi.....oh wait
    Screaming for joy? Maple is that you? You clearly talk the same way, creating scenarios to raise your self esteem. I was probably streaming during that so show proof of me screaming of joy hun.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Screaming for joy? Maple is that you? You clearly talk the same way, creating scenarios to raise your self esteem. I was probably streaming during that so show proof of me screaming of joy hun.
    Hey, ironic huh? We're all playing, yet you all manage to go afk after we stop your streak and come to the forums. Where have we saw that before?

Just unfortunate all the hours you and your crappy clan has dedicated trying to get us banned backfired, guess you didn't pay Micah enough "hun"

Banned

Thanks
    what is this LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT action you're speaking off? walking?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scamma View Post
    Hey, ironic huh? We're all playing, yet you all manage to go afk after we stop your streak and come to the forums. Where have we saw that before?

Just unfortunate all the hours you and your crappy clan has dedicated trying to get us banned backfired, guess you didn't pay Micah enough "hun"
    Another scenario created, paying gm's. What's next? I hack? Sorry I'm just trying to understand how your small brain works. Bring facts cutie you make no sense.

Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    what is this LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT action you're speaking off? walking?
    Watch replay you'll understand, basically the guy moves his xhair from left to right to all hit.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Another scenario created, paying gm's. What's next? I hack? Sorry I'm just trying to understand how your small brain works. Bring facts cutie you make no sense.

Watch replay you'll understand, basically the guy moves his xhair from left to right to all hit.
    You seem mad real justice took place, your just crap at this game and always have been. entire clans that way

Banned

Country
    Thanks

#GunZDrama

13. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

HZOR (05-28-2013)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information