Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scamma View Post
    You seem mad real justice took place, your just crap at this game and always have been. entire clans that way
    Hey didn't sunflower get banned on *** yet all your unlegit ******s came here? Don't say im bad when your not legit. Your so happy you beat my clan it's making me laugh. Everyone would beat anybody with unlegitness and my reports have proven how unlegit you guys are. Besides, you were so cute when you raged yesterday. Kid writes in all caps when he wins a cw. ADORABLE !!

Thanks
    With the Sunflower clan aside - I'm still currently banned when I'm completely legit as well. At least your appeal threads weren't completely ignored. My thread is still sitting there, and I've even PM'd Dave and got no response whatsoever.

That and nobody seems to know how to spot shotbot properly here in the first place.

Thanks
    Don't close this thread Gm's or I will srsly rage. Let the facts be public.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Hey, ironic huh? We're all playing, yet you all manage to go afk after we stop your streak and come to the forums. Where have we saw that before?

Just unfortunate all the hours you and your crappy clan has dedicated trying to get us banned backfired, guess you didn't pay Micah enough "hun"
    Micah was doing his job, don't act like you kids are legit. It's obviously sad enough to see you kids will do anything to win 25 dollars. Get a job in real life and then you wont have to worry about unlegitting for 25 dollars each. You be in game trying to pass our points up proves that you have no life at all. Lmfao all of this for just merely 25 dollars each? Damn you *****s must be in desperate needs. It's funny how Scamma thinks hes actually known and good after all good players quit whos been smacking this kid since w tt hg qg obv along with me. But you know nub kids need a way to get better and the fastest way for them to get better is using unlegitness. Melori, 1stJoshiru all sucked massive diks until they found the light of unlegitness. Now tell me this, Jessy got banned, was he legit?
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

5. The following user said thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

ElizabethVII (05-25-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You seem mad real justice took place, your just crap at this game and always have been. entire clans that way
    Here's the thing, Phasmus from our clan is unlegit and as you can see, when I cw'd with him, we smacked your asses, as soon as I realized he used to shotbot I stopped and went with ayamae, whcich again, we smacked your asses, again, adding to that, I got your mate Skybreak banned, and your turn is next xddd

Thanks
    I remember how Maple showed up when I banned 1stjoshiru. Seeing Maple in your clan made me laugh so hard dude. The guy who thought his reputation was due to his skill when everyone knows it's due to his unlegitness. Rofl. Sunflower unlegit kings I guess they do deserve a crown afterall.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Hey didn't sunflower get banned on *** yet all your unlegit ******s came here? Don't say im bad when your not legit. Your so happy you beat my clan it's making me laugh. Everyone would beat anybody with unlegitness and my reports have proven how unlegit you guys are. Besides, you were so cute when you raged yesterday. Kid writes in all caps when he wins a cw. ADORABLE !!
    Your clan is crap, might as well just admit it.

You know nothing of what you speak, we're legit. You just suck at this game no matter how much you donate and how much time you spend playing; face it

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by defekt View Post
    I've even PM'd Dave and got no response whatsoever.
    Take a guess how many pms dave gets

Banned

Country
    Thanks

You know nothing of what you speak, we're legit. You just suck at this game no matter how much you donate and how much time you spend playing; face it
    Kid you got a big mouth, 1v1 me in a bit

Thanks

1. Greensocks is not my clan.
    2. Your clan is not legit.
    3. You spend more time playing this game than I do, knowing that I was off a week and a half for my finals and yet you no-life'd your ass to get rank 1.

You know nothing of what you speak.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information