Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    I remember how Maple showed up when I banned 1stjoshiru. Seeing Maple in your clan made me laugh so hard dude. The guy who thought his reputation was due to his skill when everyone knows it's due to his unlegitness. Rofl. Sunflower unlegit kings I guess they do deserve a crown afterall.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    I remember how Maple showed up when I banned 1stjoshiru. Seeing Maple in your clan made me laugh so hard dude. The guy who thought his reputation was due to his skill when everyone knows it's due to his unlegitness. Rofl. Sunflower unlegit kings I guess they do deserve a crown afterall.
    You're such an idiot... diosvany clanwarred in greensoks you little piece of hypocrite sht... if i recall i was ingame just checking how was the server doing and he was playing under the name of ^1Horror, go check if im lying u trashtalk f4ggot jaja.

I also love how you kids always make your concepts in general, you talking like sunflower something, sunflower the other, you should start talking directly to the person you wanna target instead of the whole clan. I am not going around saying greensoks dodge us 24/7, i go around saying you're whole clan dodge us but 2-3 people.

Now, and i think everybody will agree with this, if you ****in wanna say or proove something, make it happen ingame, quit trashtalking over the forums ;P

mada mada suckmyd1ck
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    You're such an idiot... diosvany clanwarred in greensoks you little piece of hypocrite sht... if i recall i was ingame just checking how was the server doing and he was playing under the name of ^1Horror, go check if im lying u trashtalk f4ggot jaja.

I also love how you kids always make your concepts in general, you talking like sunflower something, sunflower the other, you should start talking directly to the person you wanna target instead of the whole clan. I am not going around saying greensoks dodge us 24/7, i go around saying you're whole clan dodge us but 2-3 people.

Now, and i think everybody will agree with this, if you ****in wanna say or proove something, make it happen ingame, quit trashtalking over the forums ;P

mada mada suckmyd1ck
    I got nothing against you but you're that guy who asked for shotbot right? The fact you're defending that clan is just abdsurd xddd not to mention that Ecksdee has been dissed by his own clan mate, and you've been exposed for shotbot request
    I smacked sunflower countless times with ayamae and the others, but lets be honest here, after shotbot patch I don't see you as a decent player anymore xdddd
    mada mada make sense mofo

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    I got nothing against you but you're that guy who asked for shotbot right? The fact you're defending that clan is just abdsurd xddd not to mention that Ecksdee has been dissed by his own clan mate, and you've been exposed for shotbot request
    I smacked sunflower countless times with ayamae and the others, but lets be honest here, after shotbot patch I don't see you as a decent player anymore xdddd
    mada mada make sense mofo
    Who cares what you say, says the kid who makes frags with type 2 crosshair and making ridiculous shoots, even the frags you posted may result eficient to make a report on you and get ur touchyass banned rofl.
    As i said, that conv was a montage of cutten stuff, if you wanna see another part for example, here it is:

And if you ever EVER think i shotbot or whatever., go ahead, ****ing record me and report me rofl. I barelly care what a kid like you may think rofl. Now stfu, mofo.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Who cares what you say, says the kid who makes frags with type 2 crosshair and making ridiculous shoots, even the frags you posted may result eficient to make a report on you and get ur touchyass banned rofl.
    As i said, that conv was a montage of cutten stuff, if you wanna see another part for example, here it is:
    http://i42.tinypic.com/212hduq.jpg

And if you ever EVER think i shotbot or whatever., go ahead, ****ing record me and report me rofl. I barelly care what a kid like you may think rofl. Now stfu, mofo.

Who you trying to accuse with shotbot kid rofl xdddd
    32 bit and i believe shotbot is 64? get real, i never used one in my life xd
    and i can prove in many ways how you used to shotbot but hey, old replays = auto decline xddd
    idgaf about that convo, im stating the fact that youre defending your gay soulmates who you tend to ride a lot
    and the reason i use xhair 2 is cuz my xhair has been deleted after format, and im kind of used to it now xdd
    ridiculous shots? half stepping is not ridiculous as much as your clan mates
    have a good day

Thanks

mada mada suckmyd1ck
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dios in greensocks? ME A HYPOCRITE? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

***** YOU GOT EXPOSED FOR SB.

STFU AND GTFO LMFAO.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dios in greensocks? ME A HYPOCRITE? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

***** YOU GOT EXPOSED FOR SB.

STFU AND GTFO LMFAO.
    Then you say they make up scenarios xD u lil pce of sht rofl XD

And yes, he was playing in greensoks, go ask dave if he can check the clan panel or something rofl.

Stop making up shit, if you really think i had a shotbot, go ahead and report me again like that kid idk name did in the past. Or easier, come again ingame and keep getting stomped like yesterday

Its funny cause you recorded yesterdays clan war. 3v3: you report both of my clanmates (EVEN FOR ESP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kid doesnt know what soundplay is XDDDDDD) hahaha, and not me.

Funny liz, funny, go ahead powerranger, keep fighting for your ideals of justice, mofo.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EcksDee View Post
    Still waiting for you, or are u gonna dodge like elizabeth and cameltrashboy? XDD
    Are you saying I'm dodging? lol... you're just going to leave and report me for some stupid ass reason like Moh.

Then you say they make up scenarios xD u lil pce of sht rofl XD

And yes, he was playing in greensoks, go ask dave if he can check the clan panel or something rofl.

Stop making up shit, if you really think i had a shotbot, go ahead and report me again like that kid idk name did in the past. Or easier, come again ingame and keep getting stomped like yesterday

Its funny cause you recorded yesterdays clan war. 3v3: you report both of my clanmates (EVEN FOR ESP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kid doesnt know what soundplay is XDDDDDD) hahaha, and not me.

Funny liz, funny, go ahead powerranger, keep fighting for your ideals of justice, mofo.
    Im not making shit up you got exposed. Nuffsaid.

Thanks
    All I hear is a bad example of a rank 2 clan, maybe one days you guys can get it back when we stop playing next month

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scamma View Post
    All I hear is a bad example of a rank 2 clan, maybe one days you guys can get it back when we stop playing next month
    Dat dodge

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information