Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    Phonenumber and address, Well I can't give less ****s than 0 if a random persons rings the bell at the front door.

What design flaws?
    Well on your about me page you have like; <Hi/>
    I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but most likely someone that wants you to create a website for them has no idea of those tags and will think it is a mistake (even though it might not be, im not sure)

on your contact page you have the same thing with the < > things. Also the box where you can select your reasoning for contacting isn't explained. You can select your option but it isn't explained in the way as the textbox where you can put your name.

Name: (textbox)
    Email adress textbox)
    Reason for contacting : (dropdown menu)

thats what it should be like, or something like it but with the reason for contacting thing.
    I dislike the dotted lining. annoying for the eyes. this is just pure opinion obviously.
    textbox for a message you could decide to make it bigger so it allows for a better writing experience.
    gotta go now. there were some more flaws but mostly just nitpicking obviously. I reckon its a great site already, very fluid.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Well on your about me page you have like; <Hi/>
    I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but most likely someone that wants you to create a website for them has no idea of those tags and will think it is a mistake (even though it might not be, im not sure)
    It's to give a "Web developer" feal to my website, it's a web tag.

on your contact page you have the same thing with the < > things. Also the box where you can select your reasoning for contacting isn't explained. You can select your option but it isn't explained in the way as the textbox where you can put your name.

Name: (textbox)
    Email adress textbox)
    Reason for contacting : (dropdown menu)

thats what it should be like, or something like it but with the reason for contacting thing.
    I dislike the dotted lining. annoying for the eyes. this is just pure opinion obviously.
    textbox for a message you could decide to make it bigger so it allows for a better writing experience.
    gotta go now. there were some more flaws but mostly just nitpicking obviously. I reckon its a great site already, very fluid.
    I intended not add labels, why? Web 3.0 designing.
    I can add at top "select reason" in the dropdown.

the dots, well it depends yon your resolution or eyes, I have no problems with it ;o
    I intended not to make the textarea bigger, because The contact box will not be mobile compatible anymore.

and <> means <start> and </> is </end>

<tomboii>
    stuff about tomboii
    </tomboii>

^ end of tomboii.

When you got time, explain me more ^^

/fixed drop down box
    Last edited by Juriën; 05-29-2013 at 01:22 PM.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Snippets are going to be downloadable.

Resume, well I have to fix 3 more sstuff
    Already have a dutch version, just not public

Home: No, not gonna make it darker :S
    About me: I was no satisfied with the pic either...
    Gallery: no and no, Why? it auto fits to your screen, it's different for each person.

Buy a new pc, it's going fluent for me
    My pc shits on yours we know that. Its just not fluent for either my browser or net. Start optimizing for more then just local, thx.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    My pc shits on yours we know that. Its just not fluent for either my browser or net. Start optimizing for more then just local, thx.
    Like tomboii said, it's going fluid...
    Idk what's got into yours...

Only option could be jquery being hosted by google.
    Is google slow for you? o.o

your pc shits on my cuz your pc is jelly on mine.
    go back to your windows 95 plawks

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Nicely done;

Pls change that gay pose photo pls.

6. The following user said thank you to Google for this useful post:

Juriën (05-29-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    Nicely done;

Pls change that gay pose photo pls.
    Jelly cuz I am sexy.

Banned

Thanks
    It's to give a "Web developer" feal to my website, it's a web tag.

I intended not add labels, why? Web 3.0 designing.
    I can add at top "select reason" in the dropdown.

the dots, well it depends yon your resolution or eyes, I have no problems with it ;o
    I intended not to make the textarea bigger, because The contact box will not be mobile compatible anymore.

and <> means <start> and </> is </end>

<tomboii>
    stuff about tomboii
    </tomboii>

^ end of tomboii.

When you got time, explain me more ^^

/fixed drop down box
    have you tried to access your website with a mobile yet?
    when zooming in on your phone the menu bars will attempt to stay in your screen and eventually moving over the contact textbox.
    the moment I click on the textbox the <latest tweet /> and sidemenu both attempt to stay in my screen covering the contact box.
    because the menu buttons are tilted, they are also rather hard to click properly.
    I still don't think you should have the <adress> <adress /> type of stuff in a portfolio. I reckon your portfolio is aimed at people who can't create a website, or have any experience with it and thus will not get a webdesigner type of feeling.

I don't think you should have a link to snippets. It doesn't really seem to serve a purpose as is.

when your zoom is not a 100% the website behaves quite odd, not just on phone.
    Last edited by Tomboii; 05-29-2013 at 02:58 PM.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    when zooming in on your phone the menu bars will attempt to stay in your screen and eventually moving over the contact textbox.
    the moment I click on the textbox the <latest tweet /> and sidemenu both attempt to stay in my screen covering the contact box.
    because the menu buttons are tilted, they are also rather hard to click properly.
    I still don't think you should have the <adress> <adress /> type of stuff in a portfolio. I reckon your portfolio is aimed at people who can't create a website, or have any experience with it and thus will not get a webdesigner type of feeling.

I don't think you should have a link to snippets. It doesn't really seem to serve a purpose as is.
    Lol the awkwardness, its not flexible D:.

Banned

Thanks
    Anyway, I'm not sure if you understand the idea behind a portfolio. I do believe that something such as http://projects.jurienhamaker.net/projects/Your%20name is not what you would want to put on your portfolio.

Glamourcars website is pretty nice already, but the background pictures are often unrelated or very contrasting in color. I don't think this is the effect you're looking for.
    Last edited by Tomboii; 05-29-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Country
    Thanks

when your zoom is not a 100% the website behaves quite odd, not just on phone.
    I am going to create a custom mobile version, as I planned but haven't started yet.
    Snippets is going to be filled with downloadable content for other people..

the <address> stuff is going to stay, Rob created the idea, and I liked it.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Lol the awkwardness, its not flexible D:.
    Neither is your ass, it's a desktop website, but I as far as I could test, it worked perfectly on my phone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information