Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    I know right; it was just an example... Smh
    Also I believe/hope/pray Razer's shit is driver based where anything else is probably Virtual Keys.

Revvy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    Also I believe/hope/pray Razer's shit is driver based where anything else is probably Virtual Keys.
    Aren't virtual keys detected by most games with anti hacks like game guard? If so then I'm guessing Razer mouses are driver based since they aren't detected.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
    Aren't virtual keys detected by most games with anti hacks like game guard? If so then I'm guessing Razer mouses are driver based since they aren't detected.
    Sorry I was away, most of the time there was a general misunderstanding for GunZ and how it does inputs. Anyway, it's hit or miss as to whats guarded. You can find a list of things that gameguard hooks on the internet but with all the revisions it has, its not a fun task.

Nensak's Avatar The Reviving God

Thanks
    Are you talking about the F1,F2,F3... marcos?

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    actool uses directinput so no,they are blocked by gunz i think for shotbot prevention.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    As far as I personally know, 3rd party programs are 3rd party programs. I have a Razer Deathstalker keyboard(You can edit any key to be any other key) and I personally consider that to be an illegal 3rd party program. Gives you a pretty unfair advantage over someone with a regular keyboard. Whether it comes with it or not, it still gives you somewhat of an unfair game advantage over someone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information