Akashi's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Would it be interesting if there is someone who will commentate in a clan war match, 1v1's, tournaments, or even events just like in other games? I never got to see any video in youtube who commentated in a match in gunz before, I need your opinion on this.

Banned

Thanks
    I've haven't seen much commentaries on GunZ either. I should commentate an event and upload it to the site. A GunZ commentary would be really cool though.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    I have a few commentaries from International GunZ. A guy who cw'd with me on ts used to talk a lot. It was pretty funny though. c:

Akashi's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    I have a few commentaries from International GunZ. A guy who cw'd with me on ts used to talk a lot. It was pretty funny though. c:
    If only there where commentators and live streams in each tournament in the old days,When Gunz where at its peak of glory.(remember the old times when the servers were always full) Gunz would be hella popular, because it keeps spectators entertained and educated at the same time, not just watching a video with sound and effects. (Don't get me wrong, frag videos is also cool and catchy).

Thread Information