McFluffyy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Just wondering if anyone (doubtful but wanted to check) is goin to HardSummer in Los Angeles. I wanted to know what people think of the lineup/ticket prices etc....already got my ticket for sunday.

p.s no dont ****ing ask me to meet up with you, im going with a group and im gonna be ****ed out of my mind so dont expect me to be in any condition to meet somebody iv never met before.

Anyways, thoughts on the lineup? Would you go saturday or sunday? i think the lineup is better saturday but iv seen literally every artist there except two chainz so i didnt wanna drop cash for that day.

Washed up

Thanks
    i went last year wasnt my favorite event, prices are the same this year isnt that bad. Im not goin this year but id go saturday.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    i went last year wasnt my favorite event, prices are the same this year isnt that bad. Im not goin this year but id go saturday.
    i was gonna go to EDC but decided to wait since i have a lot more friends going to hardsummer.

Washed up

Thanks
    Ive been wanting to go to edc for like the past 5 years, but i feel like it would be too much for me, cuz if i did end up goin id be rollin the entire weekend. Plus its hella expensive

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Ive been wanting to go to edc for like the past 5 years, but i feel like it would be too much for me, cuz if i did end up goin id be rollin the entire weekend. Plus its hella expensive
    yea it would be a lot of rolling, id need to like mentally prepare myself haha. im rolling at hard but thats one day so its not too much. edc always looks dope and the lineup is good every year.

Thread Information