Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    buffjews's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    wow quite a decent job you done there for a 1st time !

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    You are both. Replace your comma with a semicolon; if you're going to address someone's intelligence, at least use proper grammar.
    because using good grammer has so much to do with intelligence... uhmm NO.

also obvious trolling should be punished in my opinion.

Akashi's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Not bad for the first time mate.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Its pretty bad, its not like theres put any effort into this crap :')
    At least he tried. Don't be rude.............................. Nice DaveC

Wobbuffet's Avatar Noop

Thanks
    11/10

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    because using good grammer has so much to do with intelligence... uhmm NO.

also obvious trolling should be punished in my opinion.
    Then both you and the one who insulted me would be punished. I posted good, honest advice and got called a moron by a simpleton. Also knowledge of syntax is definitely a form of intelligence; therefore, lacking it would definitely mean lacking intelligence. Forgive me for trying to humble an arrogant and rude fool.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Rhysin for this useful post:

Taiki (06-05-2013), XxChrisxX (06-05-2013)

Modcrusher

Thanks
    I only see 5 layers
    render
    trident
    text
    background
    border

Try to get some more resources in, but you don't wanna make it too 'crowd'. Make sure you watch some tutorials. I'd say start with the basics and follow some right here

Good luck!
    1/10

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    Then both you and the one who insulted me would be punished. I posted good, honest advice and got called a moron by a simpleton. Also knowledge of syntax is definitely a form of intelligence; therefore, lacking it would definitely mean lacking intelligence. Forgive me for trying to humble an arrogant and rude fool.
    Saying stuff like "good job, 10/10" and stuff isn't going to help you improve your work. giving negative comments is a way for you to help improve your work. If you have noticed, everyone who said "GJ" and crap have no idea on how to create signatures. For those who called your work trash, forget them. Review the other helpful comments and prove whoever called your work crap. I wanna see you shit on those **** faces dat called your work trash. GO MAKE ANOTHER SIGNATURE NOW! ;-;

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Saying stuff like "good job, 10/10" and stuff isn't going to help you improve your work. giving negative comments is a way for you to help improve your work. If you have noticed, everyone who said "GJ" and crap have no idea on how to create signatures. For those who called your work trash, forget them. Review the other helpful comments and prove whoever called your work crap. I wanna see you shit on those **** faces dat called your work trash. GO MAKE ANOTHER SIGNATURE NOW! ;-;
    I agree. That's why I didn't say it was good. I didn't even rate it. lol
    All I did was give honest suggestions. Tutorials have taught me a lot of good techniques that I use in my own way now.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    1. take advice from people like Luneth, Nick, Adam, Moh theres others too, that actually have experience with gfx and others like slug and kira who have common sense, not others who don't.

2. Everyone who said the signature is really good 9/10 10/10 or whatever, you're completely wrong and you don't know what you're talking about, being barely honest the signature itself not considering its a first is shit, but if you consider it's a first its a decent try.

this was my first ever signature I ever tried making -

its the shittest thing ever, smugged text, bad light, render doesnt blend etc loads more.

and then my first sig when I started trying properly -

its still pretty shit but its still alot better than the other.

3. DO watch tutorials, you need to, to get better, to learn techniques and how to do things, if you wanna do good and get a lot better you'll almost have to.

heres my signature thread I started a while ago, i'm not the best at making sigs but im decent, they are in order of which I did them, some of the more recent ones are bad compared to earlier ones it's just that in some you use better renders and it turns out better you need to experiment and stuff

thread - https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...gnature-Thread

but dont worry you will get a lot better in no time if you keep making new sigs and trying different ways to make them and see what you like.

when you get better you will learn what is good and what is not, what good fonts are and the quantity's of things you add onto your sig and the positioning of layers.
    Last edited by Resort; 06-06-2013 at 12:06 AM.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Resort for this useful post:

Kira (06-06-2013), Rhysin (06-06-2013)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information