View Poll Results: Should Andy be unmuted?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 54.70%
  • No

56 47.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Moath's Avatar PlayersKing

Thanks
    He Is Not My Friend But I Think He Deserve To Be Unmuted.
    Spoiler!

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion Andy deserve the mute , He told Dave unban my Char and give me Perm mute.
    that was the deal.
    So I guess , Andy desereve the perm mute.
    GG Andy , First of all Dave unbanned you , and now your asking for unmute?! that sucks

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by peenis View Post
    no, what more to say than hes only chill to people hes friends with. imagine him unmuted. do you guys not recall Andy using his BR ARMY JAJAJA color macro every time he killed someone. Hes been given a chance to play again, and his unban was based off of permamute for an unban. Take away the mute and it becomes what, a free unban. What about all the others who's done less severe things than he's done. Where is the justice in that. Who does he even need to talk to ingame. There is this thing called Skype. If he wants to talk to his clanmates or anything. He can surely call them up on skype. I dont know why anyone is voting yes besides his close friends. When I approached him on skype, he was a blabbering fool with his poor excuse of what he calls grammar. Maybe if he'd known not to push his limits, none of this would happened. Sure he may be a chill guy and a good GunZ player, and lets say we unmute him just for a day, of course he'll act like a heavenly angel so he can get a perma unmute. Then once he gets unmuted, I'm pretty sure he'll act out again and get himself banned? A vote for no is a vote for the betterment of the fg people.

Lol, sorry it's hard to take someone seriously talking about how Andy is immature when their forum name is penis.
    Get over yourself.
    Last edited by Person69; 06-11-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    no, what more to say than hes only chill to people hes friends with. imagine him unmuted. do you guys not recall Andy using his BR ARMY JAJAJA color macro every time he killed someone. Hes been given a chance to play again, and his unban was based off of permamute for an unban. Take away the mute and it becomes what, a free unban. What about all the others who's done less severe things than he's done. Where is the justice in that. Who does he even need to talk to ingame. There is this thing called Skype. If he wants to talk to his clanmates or anything. He can surely call them up on skype. I dont know why anyone is voting yes besides his close friends. When I approached him on skype, he was a blabbering fool with his poor excuse of what he calls grammar. Maybe if he'd known not to push his limits, none of this would happened. Sure he may be a chill guy and a good GunZ player, and lets say we unmute him just for a day, of course he'll act like a heavenly angel so he can get a perma unmute. Then once he gets unmuted, I'm pretty sure he'll act out again and get himself banned? A vote for no is a vote for the betterment of the fg people.

name 1 thing less severe.

RedAngel's Avatar Your Worst Nightmare!

Thanks
    thats the staff choice anyways.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Lol, sorry it's hard to take someone seriously talking about how Andy is immature when their forum name is penis.
    Get over yourself.
    and its hard to take someone serious with an avatar of himself doing the duck face.

You're doing just what you said you told others not to do. Judgin ppl by their names and not by who they are. You just dug yourself your own grave.

Donator

Thanks
    Andy?? Ur penisss

Thanks
    and its hard to take someone serious with an avatar of himself doing the duck face.

You're doing just what you said you told others not to do. Judgin ppl by their names and not by who they are. You just dug yourself your own grave.
    regardless, nobody has any rebuttal to my proposal.

if he bugs you, /ignore him.
    Also, nobody has told us exactly what he got muted for, so i'm guessing the staff got tired of his trolling and decided to ban him.
    He deserves the unmute.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    regardless, nobody has any rebuttal to my proposal.

if he bugs you, /ignore him.
    Also, nobody has told us exactly what he got muted for, so i'm guessing the staff got tired of his trolling and decided to ban him.
    He deserves the unmute.
    my question is, has he been muted before his permaban?

and if so why did he continue to pester people?

i kinda want to hear what andy has to say about this

Thanks
    my question is, has he been muted before his permaban?

and if so why did he continue to pester people?

i kinda want to hear what andy has to say about this
    hes muted

and how do u pester people if you're muted
    and even if u do pester (troll) people how does that get you banned? many of us do it on a regular basis

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information