View Poll Results: Should Andy be unmuted?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 54.70%
  • No

56 47.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    hes muted

and how do u pester people if you're muted
    and even if u do pester (troll) people how does that get you banned? many of us do it on a regular basis
    not ingame. someone can surely ask him on skype about this and that person could forward that chat to this thread. how am i supposed to know that. ive never been in a GM position. perhaps he pushed the wrong buttons

Nensak's Avatar The Reviving God

Thanks
    Pushed the wrong buttons...
    Just like DeeDee in Dexter's laboratory.
    Ooooohh whats this button do? *BOOM*

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by peenis View Post
    not ingame. someone can surely ask him on skype about this and that person could forward that chat to this thread. how am i supposed to know that. ive never been in a GM position. perhaps he pushed the wrong buttons
    so? i dont get why they dont just ignore him? if he bugs u to the point u cry urself at night and have to ban him, just ignore the kid lmfao. Some of us don't have a problem with him, I don't see why those who do get to mute him. Everyone is annoying to some, and friendly with others, doesn't mean we mute them.

Chill out guys and let the kid be. This just makes the server seem anal as hell.

Welcome to the internet, where trolling happens.

4. The following user said thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

Alpha (06-13-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    andy is a cool dude. he also makes really lovely mancaves with very homosexual love stories but still a cool dude nevertheless, I don't see any harm in unmuting him.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    regardless, nobody has any rebuttal to my proposal.

if he bugs you, /ignore him.
    Also, nobody has told us exactly what he got muted for, so i'm guessing the staff got tired of his trolling and decided to ban him.
    He deserves the unmute.
    He was muted/banned for trolling.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Yeeeeees, and if you voted no then FUUUU.

Banned

Thanks
    idk..!

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Yess!

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly, this is a picture perfect example of giving someone an inch, and them taking a ****ing mile. Next thing you know, we'll be asking for a Forum un-ban, then after that, forgiveness for all past wrong-doings. I don't even understand why this thread is still alive. If no one important to his unbanning has replied to the thread since it's been open, chances are, he's staying muted. You're not going to get anywhere by simply posting opinions in a thread that most of the Staff won't even read, so just private message Dave and quit making this such a public issue for such a ****ing small thing.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Honestly, this is a picture perfect example of giving someone an inch, and them taking a ****ing mile. Next thing you know, we'll be asking for a Forum un-ban, then after that, forgiveness for all past wrong-doings. I don't even understand why this thread is still alive. If no one important to his unbanning has replied to the thread since it's been open, chances are, he's staying muted. You're not going to get anywhere by simply posting opinions in a thread that most of the Staff won't even read, so just private message Dave and quit making this such a public issue for such a ****ing small thing.
    are you saying the population of the general server (which happens to fund this server and keep it alive) doesn't matter to the administrators?
    if our opinion doesnt matter? then who's does?

And tbh, this isn't a perfect example of anything, we're not even sure andy deserved all these bans in the first place, no one has yet to clear that up.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread Information