Sneaky Feline

Thanks
    Okay so i started playing Dragon Nest and lately I've been getting pretty bored with GunZ, and dragon nest.. Does anyone know any really good games?
    I've beenw aiting for ages for Lime Odyssey and Eternal Blade, but with the announcements, i doubt ill be expecting to play it this summer.
    I need a game that'll keep me entertained for the summer. help me out pleasse!

Thanks
    You should try FGunz

3. The following user said thank you to Lift for this useful post:

Jitzu (06-07-2013)

Raze's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jitzu View Post
    Okay so i started playing Dragon Nest and lately I've been getting pretty bored with GunZ, and dragon nest.. Does anyone know any really good games?
    I've beenw aiting for ages for Lime Odyssey and Eternal Blade, but with the announcements, i doubt ill be expecting to play it this summer.
    I need a game that'll keep me entertained for the summer. help me out pleasse!
    Try this Survivor Zombie TPS/FPS MMO Game

http://www.playdeadz.com/deadz/index.php

^CG^0host^B's Avatar Boo!

Thanks
    prototype

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    What are your preferences? Maybe I could give you suggestions. No promises though.

Least I can do is try, right?

Banned

Thanks
    I guess we can post other games. Maplestory is something you should try. Its pretty fun

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
    I guess we can post other games. Maplestory is something you should try. Its pretty fun
    It is decent, but definitely not as good as it used to be. But maybe that's just me. I don't find it as fun as I used to, which is why I don't play it anymore.

As a newcomer, giving a shot definitely wouldn't hurt; just not for me anymore. Maybe I'm just being too butthurt about how it has changed in all aspects, lol.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    It is decent, but definitely not as good as it used to be. But maybe that's just me. I don't find it as fun as I used to, which is why I don't play it anymore.

As a newcomer, giving a shot definitely wouldn't hurt; just not for me anymore. Maybe I'm just being too butthurt about how it has changed in all aspects, lol.
    Lol its honestly not that bad, I kinda liked how they added more jobs to enjoy. But they are all too soon. You get one account to 100+ and you cant stay dedicated, you're bound to make the next job coming out.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Prototype. c:
    Red dead redemption.

****bishes.exe (Real life server only)

Thread Information