Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I really used to like this guy, I really did. I still do now, however, I lost a lot of respect for him the last 12 hours.

Who is David Hayter? He's the man who voices Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3 and Peacewalker. Also voices Solid Snake in MGS1, 2 and 4.

The reason I liked him is because his voice was perfect both both Young Naked Snake and both Young and Old Solid Snake. He's also the man responsible for the screenplay for The Watchmen and one of the famous X-Men movies. A really decent and cool guy overall.

However, he has been tweeting some very sarcastic and childish things recently. Wanna know why? Konami decided to choose Kiefer Sutherland the voice the role of Big Boss in MGS 5 instead of Hayter. The main reason is because in the game's current timeline, Big Boss is now in his 40s, where they need to input an "older" voice (similar to Big Boss in MGS4 for those who have played it all the way through).

So, what do you think? Do you think he's overreacting and being very irrational? Because I sure as hell do. He's losing credibility for whining about a role he cannot play and it's saddening for a person whom I used to respect a lot.

Banned

Thanks
    Well, I'm pretty sure if his voice acting was that successful hes probably joking and can get another gig anytime he wants. Don't see why he would over react seriously

Thread Information