Donated : $210

Hangman's Avatar SuperDash™

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome back

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been gone for a while. Thought I'd like to play some more GunZ, so here I am.

If you remember me from before, let me know if you want to catch up on things.

Anyway, I'm Charlie, and I'm 21. I spend 95% of my time in training rooms just messing around usually. I've been playing since 2005 off and on from server to server. FGunZ is definitely one of my favorites, thus why I've come back. I like to practice and learn moves and mechanics mostly. On occasion I like to teach moves to people. In the past 3 days, I've taught 2 people TBF, and 1 guy Late dash and DHS. I was even in the original iTeachTBF clan back in 2008 as an admin. I once (briefly) met "Master Roxas" (or "Korean", as many refer to him as, the "pioneer of k-style"). I've had training sessions with many very strong gladiators over the years, and gladiator is probably my preferred game-type. Teaching moves is an enjoyable experience for me as long as people like to learn. Let me know if you want any help with just about anything.

Also, as I said, I like to learn too. Currently, I'm working on Bi-TBF (work in progress, I kind of have it, barely), quickblock FBS (I pretty much have this, but I'd like to get it more consistent), other quickblock moves like with DHS and static DRSS (I don't think I can do either one, but not sure), and I'm also trying to achieve DnGx3 (I have x2 down pretty well. It's just grinding from this point). If you're interested in any of that or similar stuff, I'd be happy to work together or accept any advice you can lend.

Doesn't mean I'm a total shut-in to training rooms. I still like to play in castle DMs and go to Miranda's events . See you in-game!

Thanks for reading and cheers!
    IGN: -WyN-

EDIT: quickblock static DRSS isn't too hard actually. I pretty much have it down.
    Welcome back,
    But you realise none of the gunz moves are hard.
    Tbf isn't even a skill its kind of easy to get 400 + in a row. Neither is drss QB DRSS, quickblock FBS is kinda the same.
    DHS QB is impossible due the fact you cant dash back after 1st dash (i've tried it before)
    Didnt play in a long while but i guess i still can get bi-tbf 1/10. No offense but you arnt really impressing me by telling wich moves you can.
    Hue, but thats just me
    ~ Welcome back enjoy your stay i shall see you in game once in a while

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome back, and Enjoy your stay mate.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to Freestylersworld forums - FGunZ

• If you need help with anything feel free to PM me by pressing Here.
    • If you want to find out the staff team then click Here.
    • If you have queries and questions about donations then please check here for donation items and check here for more information about how donations and VIP work.

• If you're having issues with your client/launcher please post here with your mlog - Post a thread here.
    • If you're having problems in-game, such as spiking or lagging and want some information please post here.

Once again welcome to the server and enjoy your stay.

This is a copyright by Divine. (You're not allowed to take this and post it else where or you will be reported)
    Last edited by Divine; 06-09-2013 at 01:47 AM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thanks
    Welcome baaaack !

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Welcome back,
    But you realise none of the gunz moves are hard.
    Tbf isn't even a skill its kind of easy to get 400 + in a row. Neither is drss QB DRSS, quickblock FBS is kinda the same.
    DHS QB is impossible due the fact you cant dash back after 1st dash (i've tried it before)
    Didnt play in a long while but i guess i still can get bi-tbf 1/10. No offense but you arnt really impressing me by telling wich moves you can.
    Hue, but thats just me
    ~ Welcome back enjoy your stay i shall see you in game once in a while
    Oh darn! I didn't impress steff. Mission failed!

o.o

To everyone else, thanks for the welcomes.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Legends's Avatar The One & Only

Thanks
    Welcome back!
    IGN: ^ELege^Ands
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    Amount Donated: $50

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome back to FreestyleGunZ