Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    EcksDee's Avatar OneManArmy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    This thread made me laugh so hard. Damn this sht was so exciting to read. Unlegits getting that high streak doesn't surprise me. I always thought sunflower would at least get 500+ streak by now. Damn I'm disappointed.
    @Montage you suck ass I was confused to why you're even bothering to ego... so horrible just stop.
    @KoreanAim lmfao matt matt matt... every time I see you post that useless piece of trash ss of skype convo with jordan. I ask myself, "Is this kid braindead from all that dark brown tan he has? Or is it because of the sun, his braincells are dying fast?" How retarded are you? Saying you playing legitly doesn't prove sht. I mean has anyone ever seen an unlegit actually admit that hes unlegit? Come on now.. not to forget you ss bombing sparks when he will def smack you in 1v1. The recent ss with Scamma and Skybreak doesn't even count because for 1. Skybreak banned for sb. 2. Scamma is unlegit. 3. So are you. So where's the logic here? For posting those recent ss? Let me just talk to jordan tomorrow and get few more of those ss and expose you. Smh.
    @Stefan you guys are so bad, no challenge huehue

So yeah I don't get why these guys are trying to show off their streak when almost everyone quit now? And all there's left on the server are trash. Oh forgot to mention, I sold my account again. My laptop sucks max fps I get now is 80-100. Therefore, I cannot play gunz any longer until I buy a new pc. Whenever I played on my bro's gaming laptop I shitted on these kids. Otokiroo clanwar'd for sunflower, got shitted on by me. I still remember it was port tdm 5v5, I smacked Esksdee, Otokiroo and others. All thanks to the 333 fps. Not to forget, already smacked the baddie Esksdee. Just stop with the ego already shit is so pointless now when there's not challenge left on the server and you kids are streaking on same clans over and over again, who suck massive ass. Idk what else to type man I'll save this essay and continue after I get few rage/ego comments from unlegit f@gg0ts.
    Wall of text, keep dodging baddie.
    calling us unlegit without having any prove just shows how bad you are

2. The following 4 users say thank you to EcksDee for this useful post:

KoreanAim (06-10-2013), Montage (06-09-2013), Nerval (06-09-2013), Praa (06-09-2013)

Montage's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    This thread made me laugh so hard. Damn this sht was so exciting to read. Unlegits getting that high streak doesn't surprise me. I always thought sunflower would at least get 500+ streak by now. Damn I'm disappointed.
    @Montage you suck ass I was confused to why you're even bothering to ego... so horrible just stop.
    @KoreanAim lmfao matt matt matt... every time I see you post that useless piece of trash ss of skype convo with jordan. I ask myself, "Is this kid braindead from all that dark brown tan he has? Or is it because of the sun, his braincells are dying fast?" How retarded are you? Saying you playing legitly doesn't prove sht. I mean has anyone ever seen an unlegit actually admit that hes unlegit? Come on now.. not to forget you ss bombing sparks when he will def smack you in 1v1. The recent ss with Scamma and Skybreak doesn't even count because for 1. Skybreak banned for sb. 2. Scamma is unlegit. 3. So are you. So where's the logic here? For posting those recent ss? Let me just talk to jordan tomorrow and get few more of those ss and expose you. Smh.
    @Stefan you guys are so bad, no challenge huehue

So yeah I don't get why these guys are trying to show off their streak when almost everyone quit now? And all there's left on the server are trash. Oh forgot to mention, I sold my account again. My laptop sucks max fps I get now is 80-100. Therefore, I cannot play gunz any longer until I buy a new pc. Whenever I played on my bro's gaming laptop I shitted on these kids. Otokiroo clanwar'd for sunflower, got shitted on by me. I still remember it was port tdm 5v5, I smacked Esksdee, Otokiroo and others. All thanks to the 333 fps. Not to forget, already smacked the baddie Esksdee. Jnot challenge left on the server and you kids are streaking on same clans over and over again, who suck massive ass. Idk what else to type man I'll saveust stop with the ego already shit is so pointless now when there's this essay and continue after I get few rage/ego comments from unlegit f@gg0ts.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Montage for this useful post:

KoreanAim (06-10-2013), Nerval (06-09-2013), Tomboii (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    O_o Dat streak..

Banned

Thanks
    Yea um ima stop this ****ing streak

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayamae View Post
    laalaalaaa.... you type way to much nob
    loool Muslims need to explain you know

Originally Posted by EcksDee View Post
    Wall of text, keep dodging baddie.
    calling us unlegit without having any prove just shows how bad you are
    Still talking shit after I smacked you? You're so bad rofl. without having proof? That's the reason why Skybreak was banned right? Why 1stJoshiru was banned? Why Otokiroo was banned? Braindead kid. This just shows how much of a dumbass you are.
    Originally Posted by Montage View Post
    Here we go again, this kid egoing when he sucks the most in this thread I am mad I'm sorry
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Donator

Thanks
    Alex aka TIGER YOU SUCK BRAH

jk...

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayub View Post
    Alex aka TIGER YOU SUCK BRAH

jk...
    Yo Anub when did you join the forum lol.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Donator

Thanks
    Wats yo skype

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    I think Rash should make another rage thread. This shit is so entertaining to read.

Gunz drama never dies.

Donator

Thanks
    no hi to me Bashy?

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread Information