Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Montage View Post
    So many flame comments , its amazing.The gunz community is shit and will remain shit thanks to 24/7 ragekids who are too jealous to say a kind word to whom who manage to streak above 20 rows , not only certain Sunflower memebers.

Every flamer / ego boy / rager is a baddie in his own unique way , stop cursing and reporting 24/7 , nobody really cares about you.

We will continue scoring / streaking / owning / pwning / winning everytime , flamers can suck ****.

This goes to all of the baddies who cant appreciate others achievements.

Oh and by the way , sorry to shatter your myth , but Sunflower players are COMPLETE LEGIT. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE OF THEM.

If you are too bad to aim properly and/or team work properly , don't blame it on the ones who actually can.

I don't really care about newgens replying to this comment with typical flame comments , you're not worth mine , Rohid's and Damian's consideration nor time.

Instead , you might as well go quest and kill some goblins , because thats the only way you can actually kill.

Don't even bother to flame me In-game because I will ignore you IMMEDIATELY.

FLAMERS = SHIT.

Sunflower for the win

Take some of your own advice
    stop posting here because
    nobody really cares about you.
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Montage's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    Oh heres the random who calls me an hacker in a duel room.

You might aswell get the **** out from this thread

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    So many flame comments , its amazing.The gunz community is shit and will remain shit thanks to 24/7 ragekids who are too jealous to say a kind word to whom who manage to streak above 20 rows , not only certain Sunflower memebers.

Every flamer / ego boy / rager is a baddie in his own unique way , stop cursing and reporting 24/7 , nobody really cares about you.

We will continue scoring / streaking / owning / pwning / winning everytime , flamers can suck ****.

Oh and by the way , sorry to shatter your myth , but Sunflower players are COMPLETE LEGIT. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE OF THEM.

If you are too bad to aim properly and/or team work properly , don't blame it on the ones who actually can.

I don't really care about newgens replying to this comment with typical flame comments , you're not worth mine , Rohid's and Damian's consideration nor time.

Instead , you might as well go quest and kill some goblins , because thats the only way you can actually kill.

FLAMERS = SHIT.

Sunflower for the win

Thank you, thank you so much.

Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    I care, sup?

@Moh I think its time to stop talking shit over and over and forums, get ur muslim ass online and ****ing record me if you think im fkin unlegit rofl, you've been whining the last 3 months like a ****ing pussy rofl XD
    Let me say this once again so it's clear, if you ever think i actually have or had sb from jordan, go check your ****ing cw replays, you should have at least 1000 of me if you ever recorded one day of cw. IF not, smh cuz i dont play this anymore, i might go online ocassionally, so when i come i ll let you know so you can stalk me if you want and get your fkin replays
    If you dont wanna do anything of that, you can keep your sand****** ass closed and stop qqing over forums over and over again.
    I never got reported, only once cuz of the ss you showed and it got rejected cuz its not enough proof, so shut the **** up already butthurt terrorist, go crash some airplanes into buildings, f4ggot.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Praa's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    all mad cuz can't beat sunflower huauheueea

ez

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Praa View Post
    all mad cuz can't beat sunflower huauheueea

ez
    all mad cuz indianwtfdik

Freestyler

Thanks
    So much drama huehuehuehuehue.

Banned

Thanks

FLAMERS = SHIT.

Sunflower for the win

gunz is an achievement?

i havent played for years and still beat 90% of the server

Highvision's Avatar Be Legit, Play with macro

Thanks
    GG. new record

^7Highvision^0

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information