Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    "Mad" may be an understatement.
    lets see some pics of you badshy

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    Fg logic : people get smacked = must be uc aimfix sb oc
    Knowing sunflower got banned on many other servers, and face'd them myself, I would consider trusting what I experience.
    EcksDee is overclocking and used to be unlegit on HG.
    SkyBreak got banned for sb and I prove it.
    1stJoshiru too.
    Scamma's movement is not legit and has been proven.

You basically all got banned, except knowing that the server has non experienced admins, you all got unbanned.
    Then this happens, all the people who used to play this server don't anymore mostly cuz unlegits like you ruin the fun.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    lets see some pics of you badshy
    I'm not gay.

Anyways if you're going to talk about gunz, I can ask Rash to give me the screenshots of us shitting on you in every clan war we played last month since I started trying gunz again. Only persons that beat us from your clan were Moh and some other guy (can't remember his name). Every time you played vs us you got smacked, so I don't think you should be talking about me just yet. And to make matters worse, I quit gunz a long ass time ago and still smacked you after just coming back for a short time.

Edit: Spelling error.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 06-08-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    I'm not gay.

Anyways if you're going to talk about gunz, I can ask Rash to give me the screenshots of us shitting on you in every clan war we played last month since I started trying gunz again. Only persons that beat us from your clan were Moh and some other guy (can't remember his name). Every time you played vs us you got smacked, so I don't think you should be talking about me just yet. And to make matters worse, I quit gunz a long ass time ago and still smacked you after just coming back for a short time.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    I'm not gay.

idk why ur tryin to sound tough by saying random shit like u smacked me haha
    I played vs u and rash once or twice at most, and i won, if i have an ss it'd be on my other pc.

I'm plue, i'm sure u remember me smacking u then rash rq-ing cuz ur bad

no offence, but ur nowhere near as good as u think u are, i'm sure others would testify

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    Knowing sunflower got banned on many other servers, and face'd them myself, I would consider trusting what I experience.
    EcksDee is overclocking and used to be unlegit on HG.
    SkyBreak got banned for sb and I prove it.
    1stJoshiru too.
    Scamma's movement is not legit and has been proven.

You basically all got banned, except knowing that the server has non experienced admins, you all got unbanned.
    Then this happens, all the people who used to play this server don't anymore mostly cuz unlegits like you ruin the fun.
    Lol I'm an oldgen here and the fact that I'm in Sunflower doesn't makes me unlegit.

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Lol I'm an oldgen here and the fact that I'm in Sunflower doesn't makes me unlegit.
    I have nothing against you, I don't even know you. But the people I named are proven to be unlegit.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    you as an individual might be legit, but the clan as a whole is unlegit imo

just the fact many of them were banned on other servers and have a bad history is enough for me, no offence to u aynia

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    idk why ur tryin to sound tough by saying random shit like u smacked me haha
    I played vs u and rash once or twice at most, and i won, if i have an ss it'd be on my other pc.

I'm plue, i'm sure u remember me smacking u then rash rq-ing cuz ur bad

no offence, but ur nowhere near as good as u think u are, i'm sure others would testify
    I quitted gunz so obviously I'm not anymore. And Plue only beat us once with moh. So yes, use that 1 screenshot and make a comeback, when I can ask Rash for all the others when you were playing on sparks.

Anyways I quit gunz, I'm not about that ego shit anymore so have fun talking shit.

Banned

Thanks
    sparks got hella swag he a pussy magnet, pullin hella bitches tbh. UOENO

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information