Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gr3yscale View Post
    LOL go watch hentai then
    but i only want boobs

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Airbender isn't an anime, it is considered western animation. It does have a lot of features of anime, but meh, some things don't fit (I look it as a accolade to eastern animation).

@Nick, just finished Plastic Onee-san and that was freaking hilarious
    see! totally worth the watch xD

Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ayamae View Post
    but i only want boobs
    They have that in censored hentai.
    Don't ask how I know lol

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    @Wucas: I might have to disagree. The definition of Anime: A style of animation developed in Japan. If it's made by Americans it doesn't make it less of an anime. But I do agree Avatar is not quite anime-ish. It just doesn't have the same amount of expression, which has always been kind of a signature for anime.
    I mean name an anime that doesn't have these kind of faces in it. I think even Death Note has these:
    It depends completely on the context, but in most cases "anime" emanates the idea animation made in Japan.

Anime (Japanese: アニメ, [a.ni.me] ( listen); i/ˈænɨmeɪ/ or /ˈɑːnɨmeɪ/) are Japanese animated productions featuring hand-drawn or computer animation. Anime includes animated television series, short films and full-length feature films. The word is the abbreviated pronunciation of "animation" in Japanese. In English, the term is defined as a Japanese-disseminated animation style often characterized by colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastic themes. The intended meaning of the term sometimes varies depending on the context.
    I mean if you are going completely by animation style, the French have duplicated a lot of the same styles in multiple of their animation series (a lot better than Airbender I might add). From Wakfu to Oban to Persepolis, they are very similiar to anime, but I would still not say they are anime.

Wakfu
    Spoiler!

Persepolis
    Spoiler!

Oban
    Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    It depends completely on the context, but in most cases "anime" emanates the idea animation made in Japan.

I mean if you are going completely by animation style, the French have duplicated a lot of the same styles in multiple of their animation series (a lot better than Airbender I might add). From Wakfu to Oban to Persepolis, they are very similiar to anime, but I would still not say they are anime.

Wakfu
    Persepolis
    Oban
    Makes sense! Thanks! I've watched Persepolis in class btw and it's pretty interesting.
    Isn't Wakfu just a video game though?

People's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks

The part where he pushes him by his face and aizen doesnt think he can touch him
    Last edited by People; 06-11-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by People View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFTwjj7lO0

The part where he pushes him by his face and aizen doesnt think he can touch him
    Haha I absoutely loved that part, it expresses the "shut your face!" line in the best way I've seen! Good moment!!

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Isn't Wakfu just a video game though?
    Nah, they made it into a show in 2008-2009

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks

Wakfu
    Persepolis
    Oban
    otaku

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information