41 61.19%
  • Xbox One

16 23.88%
  • Sticking to my old console

10 14.93%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    are the playstation controllers actually that small for u guys? ive never heard anyone complain about em till now

7th Samurai

Thanks
    obv xbox one

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    It humors me how this group on the internet really seem to think that a company as big and infuential as microsoft would put up a crappy console after getting so much money out of the xbox 360. there has been some kind of hate campain going on since the start and a large group have seem to be fallen for it.

The only flaws that this group repeat are the following two:
    Not being able to share games (wich is only part true), and the required internet connection. both flaws are minor and not a big deal if you actually think about it. I really dont know anyone without an internet connection. even older people have it. And the reason for that it must be online is because it stores all you stuff online with cloud so your xbox drive keeps cleaner. you also have actually acces to your files.
    And about the second one.. is it really that bad to just buy a game if you want to play it? I never really sold a game once i bought it.

hardware on consoles are almost the same. xbox has better ram and the ps has a better gfx card. when playing you will hardly notice any diffrence in quality. microsoft will have a superior network but it will be expensive. ps will have cheaper network but less quality.

The choice between xbox and ps is just about what you think is most important to a console. and since everyone has diffrent priorities people will be devided. I dont really think that one console is better then the other. I expected more from both of them.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    It humors me how this group on the internet really seem to think that a company as big and infuential as microsoft would put up a crappy console after getting so much money out of the xbox 360. there has been some kind of hate campain going on since the start and a large group have seem to be fallen for it.

Not being able to share games (wich is only part true), and the required internet connection. both flaws are minor and not a big deal if you actually think about it. I really dont know anyone without an internet connection. even older people have it. And the reason for that it must be online is because it stores all you stuff online with cloud so your xbox drive keeps cleaner. you also have actually acces to your files.
    And about the second one.. is it really that bad to just buy a game if you want to play it? I never really sold a game once i bought it.

hardware on consoles are almost the same. xbox has better ram and the ps has a better gfx card. when playing you will hardly notice any diffrence in quality. microsoft will have a superior network but it will be expensive. ps will have cheaper network but less quality.

The choice between xbox and ps is just about what you think is most important to a console. and since everyone has diffrent priorities people will be devided. I dont really think that one console is better then the other. I expected more from both of them.
    actually ps4 has better ram too. the ps4 uses gddr5 whilst the xbox one uses ddr3. the ps4 gpu supposedly has about 50% more raw power than the xbox one gpu. on top of this the ps4 will aim to be more of a gaming system, the OS should be more optimized than the xbox one OS.
    There is however a chance that the graphics will not differ that much between the systems because of the fact that most games will be made for both systems. ps4 exclusives are obviously excluded from this.

I don't care for selling my games but I do like to buy/loan second hand games (mostly singleplayer ones).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    actually ps4 has better ram too. the ps4 uses gddr5 whilst the xbox one uses ddr3. the ps4 gpu supposedly has about 50% more raw power than the xbox one gpu. on top of this the ps4 will aim to be more of a gaming system, the OS should be more optimized than the xbox one OS.
    There is however a chance that the graphics will not differ that much between the systems because of the fact that most games will be made for both systems. ps4 exclusives are obviously excluded from this.

I don't care for selling my games but I do like to buy/loan second hand games (mostly singleplayer ones).
    well we gotta see that when they are actually released but i bet the expierence will still be close to the same. if you really care about hardcore gaming that much. why not buy a good pc? or you must really want to play the ps4 exclusives. that i can understand since i am a halo fan myself xD

I am really dissapointed that these new gen consoles have nothing extra to offer what a pc already can do. because a pc will always perform better then any gaming console. they should of included something that is unique to the console and makes it worth buying. xbox came close with the tv function and ps4 with the vita thingy.. both arn't really that interesting to me..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    well we gotta see that when they are actually released but i bet the expierence will still be close to the same. if you really care about hardcore gaming that much. why not buy a good pc? or you must really want to play the ps4 exclusives. that i can understand since i am a halo fan myself xD

I am really dissapointed that these new gen consoles have nothing extra to offer what a pc already can do. because a pc will always perform better then any gaming console. they should of included something that is unique to the console and makes it worth buying. xbox came close with the tv function and ps4 with the vita thingy.. both arn't really that interesting to me..
    Yeah that TV function? You need to buy an extra receiver to use it. :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yeah that TV function? You need to buy an extra receiver to use it. :>
    well you have to buy a vita to use that ohter thingy the ps4 have aswell xD. no diffrence there

Electroshot's Avatar King of Race

Thanks
    I was an xbox fan but seeing on how I have to connect with it every 24 hours I might just switch back to Sony

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks

no hate campaign goin on, xbox one is just that bad

10. The following user said thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

Vickachu (06-12-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    well you have to buy a vita to use that ohter thingy the ps4 have aswell xD. no diffrence there
    A vita is a console in itself, its been on sale for a while.
    The difference is a feature microsoft showed off, the tv reciever, is an additional purchase.

The Vita and the PS4 are both standalone devices. Where as the tv reciever is not a standalone device.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information