16 23.88%
  • Sticking to my old console

10 14.93%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    because lining up only good things about ps4 and bad things about xbox one isnt fanboyism at all.

I think im going to stick to pc this generation. consoles are starting to suck big time.

this "war" is just stupid and ignorant because if you look closely you can see that both systems are almost equal on performance. the only diffrences lie in the quality of the network and prices. (we are only talking about gaming).
    Not fanboyism if XBONE actually is ****ing over their consumers. I feel I really shouldn't have say this, but THE COMPANY HAS TO CATER TO US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. WE buy their games. WE are responsible for whatever profits they make. They need to realize this or Xbox One is gonna lead to MS losing money again in their gaming division (first XBox was a terrible time for them). I did state some of the exclusives looks good, I'd LOVE to try some of them, but if all M$ is going to do is cover up their stupidity by saying "Oh we have games now, ALL THAT SHIT BEFORE NO LONGER MATTERS BECAUSE OF THIS ONE FACT".

What proves this further, that was Microsoft is doing is just terrible market decision making, is the fact that Sony fires a shot at Microsoft by literally announcing it's NOT doing what Microsoft is doing and even made a video about sharing games (which was just hilarious; rubbing more salt in the wound). And then they announced it's $100 cheaper for something that's strictly better than what XBONE has to offer.

But yes, Sony does have some negative aspects. I forgot the fact that with the PS4 you are required a PSN+ account to PLAY your games online. BUT AT LEAST PSN+ IS WORTH $5 A MONTH RATHER THAN PAYING $5/MONTH JUST TO GO ONLINE.

I don't mean to sound childish or anything, but Microsoft messed up big time and it will be a matter of time before they just give up in their console marketing.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    actually it is about me. I am simply stating why I think the issues alot of people have are just stupid.

I always have diffrent things i can do then just gaming. seriously. if your internet goes down its not the end of the world you know. just wait till it gets back up and do something else for a change.
    why choose to be cool with all these downfalls on xbox's side when i can just get a cheaper console without all the butt****ery xbox would give me?
    And the issues a lot of people are having aren't stupid? Not everyone has perfect internet 24/7, and what's it to microsoft if i wanna play games if my internet's down?
    You also never know how long the internwt would be down?

I also want to sell my games like many other people, these are huge problems lmfao, sony is gonna capitalize on this and **** the shit out of xbox this generation

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Not fanboyism if XBONE actually is ****ing over their consumers. I feel I really shouldn't have say this, but THE COMPANY HAS TO CATER TO US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. WE buy their games. WE are responsible for whatever profits they make. They need to realize this or Xbox One is gonna lead to MS losing money again in their gaming division (first XBox was a terrible time for them). I did state some of the exclusives looks good, I'd LOVE to try some of them, but if all M$ is going to do is cover up their stupidity by saying "Oh we have games now, ALL THAT SHIT BEFORE NO LONGER MATTERS BECAUSE OF THIS ONE FACT".

What proves this further, that was Microsoft is doing is just terrible market decision making, is the fact that Sony fires a shot at Microsoft by literally announcing it's NOT doing what Microsoft is doing and even made a video about sharing games (which was just hilarious; rubbing more salt in the wound). And then they announced it's $100 cheaper for something that's strictly better than what XBONE has to offer.

But yes, Sony does have some negative aspects. I forgot the fact that with the PS4 you are required a PSN+ account to PLAY your games online. BUT AT LEAST PSN+ IS WORTH $5 A MONTH RATHER THAN PAYING $5/MONTH JUST TO GO ONLINE.

I don't mean to sound childish or anything, but Microsoft messed up big time and it will be a matter of time before they just give up in their console marketing.
    you are right. its not fanboyism. you just took it even a step further. lol. this is no discussion anymore. im out

Thanks
    you are right. its not fanboyism. you just took it even a step further. lol. this is no discussion anymore. im out
    kids like these support companies who **** us in the ass

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    kids like these support companies who **** us in the ass
    at least I dont judge you for buying ps4. and curse/insult at the people who do.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    The XBox One looks like a blueray.

Thanks
    at least I dont judge you for buying ps4. and curse/insult at the people who do.
    im a cheap **** and probs wont buy either one, but i judge ppl who go out to buy an xbox.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    im a cheap **** and probs wont buy either one, but i judge ppl who go out to buy an xbox.
    and that makes you a bigoted fanboy

Thanks
    and that makes you a bigoted fanboy
    im a fanboy because im not buying either

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Tbh pc's reach the same graphics nowadays..

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information