Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    I know i can always count on you guys when it comes to anime.. I fear i watched all the good ones . SO, i'll tell you my interests, and perhaps you can help suggest one for me to start?

My favorite anime: Death note
    Close second: Naruto Shippuden

I also have enjoyed: deadman wonderland, full metal alchemist and anything studio ghibli really.. (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howls moving castle). DRAGON BALL Z

edit: pls no bleach
    edit: IF YOU SUGGEST AN ANIME.. COULD YOU BRIEFLY TELL ME WHAT ITS ABOUT SO I DONT HAVE TO GO LOOKING IT UP. THANKS
    Last edited by Scarab; 06-11-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    ao no excorsist or hunter x hunter 2011?
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    > Moved to Anime section.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSnake View Post
    ao no excorsist or hunter x hunter 2011?
    i will look into them thanks a ton. keep the suggestions coming peeplez!

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    beelzebub

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Originally Posted by QuantumFlux View Post
    OnePiece, Bleach, DragonBall z <3

OnePiece, Bleach, DragonBall z <3

Trying "Amnesia" myself right now.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'd recommend Phantom Requiem for the Phantom. Great anime, really got me hooked enough to marathon it on a school night.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    beelzebub
    SOUNDS NIFTY. ps. u fukin ez man.

if people could actually tell me briefly what their anime suggestions are about in their posts, that'd be kewlies!

Banned

Thanks
    zetsuen no tempest/canaan/mirai nikki/soul eater

oh u wanted an explanation will edit my post now;
    zetsuen no tempest; The Kusaribe family is a family of sorcerers under the protection of the "Tree of Origins". Their princess, Hakaze Kusaribe, was the greatest sorceress of their family. But Samon Kusaribe, a member of their family seeking to resurrect the "Tree of World's End", a tree that opposes the "Tree of Origins" and controls the power of destruction, stuffs her into a barrel, and banishes her to a deserted island. From the deserted island, she sends a message out to sea, which is picked up by Mahiro Fuwa, a young boy who's sworn vengeance upon the criminal who killed his little sister, Aika. Mahiro agrees to help Hakaze under the condition that she find Aika's killer with her magic. But once Mahiro's best friend and Aika's lover, Yoshino Takigawa is rescued from danger, he too gets dragged into this tale of revenge.
    ( Absolutely beast anime. )

Canaan; Oosawa Maria is a Japanese photographer currently working in Shanghai, China. Along with her partner Mino, she searches for potential newsworthy stories throughout the city. When strange events occur at a local festival, Maria and Mino immediately investigate. Quickly, the two are immersed in a battle between unknown masked men and a strange, white-haired woman. Just when Maria is about to be caught in the crossfire, an old friend by the name of Canaan appears and helps Maria escape. But a sinister plot over a deadly virus soon develops, and Canaan learns she must confront her past if she wants any chance at stopping the perpetrator and saving her friends.
    ( Starts into beast action straight away. )

Mirai Nikki; This psychological thriller, based on the manga written and illustrated by Sakae Esuno, is about Yuki, a loner who's not very good with people. He prefers to write a diary on his cell phone and talk to his imaginary friend, Deus Ex Machina – The God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is more than a figment of his imagination when he makes Yuki participate in a battle royale with eleven others. The contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future, each diary possessing unique features that give it both advantages and disadvantages. Within the next 90 days, the contestants must try to survive until there is only one left standing. The winner will become the new God of Time and Space.
    (truly a masterpiece.)

Soul eater; Set in the Shinigami technical school for weapon meisters, the series revolves around 3 groups of each a weapon meister and a human weapon. Trying to make the latter a "Death Scythe" which is the highest title for a weapon and thus fit for use by the Shinigami, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and 1 witch.

Maka & Soul Eater, Black Star & Tsubaki, and Death the Kid with Patty and Liz Thompson are the characters Soul Eater revolves around. Besides taking the time to gather souls, these students of Shibusen defend Death City from some of the most powerful of creatures while still attending school and trying to become stronger.
    (AWESOME.)
    Last edited by Nickachu; 06-11-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    SOUNDS NIFTY. ps. u fukin ez man.

if people could actually tell me briefly what their anime suggestions are about in their posts, that'd be kewlies!
    forgot this is anime, i was thinkin manga, either way u should read it
    ps ur ez as **** nice name stealing my old clan name ez kid
    where u been anyways

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information