Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    -Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    So here's the thing. You have 60 people in the event channel waiting to barge into a 32-person event. Since you type slow, you never get into any events because everyone else types the password faster than you do. This has been the problem with me and I'm not even that slow of a typer. I'm at 70 wpm and I've missed the last 7 events that I tried to enter. Quite frankly, I'm pissed.

So basically, there needs to start being 2 events at the same time so that all 60 people can participate. OR: make it possible to have a 64 person room (which would lag I'm assuming, so probably a bad idea). I'm not sure, maybe 64 people wouldn't be too bad, but something's got to change about this.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    learn to type fast jo

3. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Alpha (06-12-2013)

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    No way, if an event is available for 60 users it would take long as fck to be the winner

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post
    So here's the thing. You have 60 people in the event channel waiting to barge into a 32-person event. Since you type slow, you never get into any events because everyone else types the password faster than you do. This has been the problem with me and I'm not even that slow of a typer. I'm at 70 wpm and I've missed the last 7 events that I tried to enter. Quite frankly, I'm pissed.

So basically, there needs to start being 2 events at the same time so that all 60 people can participate. OR: make it possible to have a 64 person room (which would lag I'm assuming, so probably a bad idea). I'm not sure, maybe 64 people wouldn't be too bad, but something's got to change about this.
    man i remember back in the day when it use to be 16 ppl room
    32 is easy shit homie
    but maybe do 2 events one 5-10 mins after the other one started

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    No way, if an event is available for 60 users it would take long as fck to be the winner
    He means 60 players in event channel waiting to get into a 32 player event.

They already do 2 events when there are 60+ players. They did 3 yesterday lol

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    man i remember back in the day when it use to be 16 ppl room
    32 is easy shit homie
    but maybe do 2 events one 5-10 mins after the other one started
    TG memories lool

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post

Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post

That's like 5-10 minutes for an average dodgeball round
    And hard to oversee everything, spikers etc.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike Jr View Post
    learn to type fast jo
    70 wpm should be fast enough. Thanks for your input as that helped soooo much.

Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    Like I said, 60 person event is probably a bad idea. There still isn't any reason why we can't have 2 simultaneous events.

There's quite literally almost 30 players that don't make it into the room. That's an entire group of people for another event easily, otherwise, that's 30 pissed off people.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Mate chill there are events everyday mainly sooo chill you'll get your chance.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post

I've seen them do 2 before, never seen three. I'm just trying to promote the idea that they shouldn't leave more than 10 people behind. I mean, I can understand if there's 40 people, and 8 don't make it... well.. tough shit.

But there were 59 people there today, so that's 25 that didn't make it. I'm sure glad they're looking to add 3 or 4 event team members.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information