Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post
    70 wpm should be fast enough. Thanks for your input as that helped soooo much.

Like I said, 60 person event is probably a bad idea. There still isn't any reason why we can't have 2 simultaneous events.

There's quite literally almost 30 players that don't make it into the room. That's an entire group of people for another event easily, otherwise, that's 30 pissed off people.
    We sometimes had 2 at a time when we had trial's going on '-'

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post
    70 wpm should be fast enough. Thanks for your input as that helped soooo much.

Like I said, 60 person event is probably a bad idea. There still isn't any reason why we can't have 2 simultaneous events.

There's quite literally almost 30 players that don't make it into the room. That's an entire group of people for another event easily, otherwise, that's 30 pissed off people.
    They will only host 2 events at the same time when there are over 60 players. You probably saw 40 players. They will host one event if less players. They hosted 3 events yesterday and Miranda was hosting 1 event while Miach was hosting the other one.

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DontTouchMeX View Post
    Mate chill there are events everyday mainly sooo chill you'll get your chance.
    I'm not "looking to get my chance." It's not like I even want event points, i just gift them away. I've just been denied the last 7 times I've tried, and it's only been recently that I've had this problem. Before yesterday, I've almost never missed it. I don't understand what's changed honestly...

Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    They will only host 2 events at the same time when there are over 60 players. You probably saw 40 players. They will host one event if less players. They hosted 3 events yesterday and Miranda was hosting 1 event while Miach was hosting the other one.
    Meh. Just now there were 59 (may have been 60+, I didn't check until about 10 seconds after a LOT of people failed to type fast and a some people probably already left. I've only seen multiple events when miranda is working events.

Sidenote: Why is Miranda so awesome?
    Last edited by -Logician; 06-11-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    TG memories lool
    i wanna bring back some of their better events if i get the chance
    man i always got in to 16 player rooms, this 32 shit is easy compared to it, even if i make a typo i still get in sometimes

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    i wanna bring back some of their better events if i get the chance
    man i always got in to 16 player rooms, this 32 shit is easy compared to it, even if i make a typo i still get in sometimes
    sparks4admin jaja

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    sparks4admin jaja
    lets get it trending on twitter

Banned

Thanks
    I always host a second room if there are more than 50-60 people in the event channel. Miranda and I do that all the time. We can't do events with more than 32 people, the events would take way too long.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    We always try have 2 rooms going during 1 event.
    I know it can be frustrating trying to get into the events but we are trying our best to give everyone a fair shot at participating.
    Unfortunately, the max players per room is set to 32.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Perhaps try to type faster?
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Thanks
    ill give u a trick, maybe ur new and dont know this
    before they announce the pass, double ckick the room so u can type the pass while being able to read chat
    now u can get in no problem kk ggnore

Legends's Avatar The One & Only

Thanks
    I see where you are coming from but if they make 2 events then it is going to be TOO easy to get coins. Also, you can convert event points into coins which will be bad for this server. I think it is fine just the way it is right now, you should just learn to type faster
    IGN: ^ELege^Ands
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    Amount Donated: $50

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information