Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    I play Skyrim on occasion, and I decided to take some screenshots in game. These are all unedited, and I use some of them as wallpapers because I feel that they look that good. I use a lot of graphics mods and have everything set to highest possible graphics quality.

I have mods that:
    - Increase the texture quality of everything to 4 times vanilla resolution.
    - Increase the texture quality of rocks specially to 16 times vanilla resolution.
    - Increase the quality, variety, and amount of trees, grass, and other flora.
    - ENB Lighting mod that has a focusing blur.
    - A few mods that make water almost looks real, even when you jump around in it.
    - many others

Other things:
    - few .ini tweaks to force graphics beyond Ultra quality
    - All settings maxed.

As requested, here's some video too.

Last edited by -Logician; 06-13-2013 at 05:53 AM.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    My GPU died just by looking at them. :C

Thanks
    Originally Posted by google View Post
    my gpu died just by looking at them. :c
    lol

oi Blake

Thanks
    wow that is legitly beautiful
    im jelly of ur comp
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Banned

Thanks
    WOW nice

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    by the 9 that is a nice mod config you have going on there. mind sharing the mods you use to get these visuals?

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    I'm currently downloading like 20 gb of skyrim LOL, its a repack of idk what sht, looking forward to play it xD
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    This couldn't be possible to run realtime. Either record it, show to us that its playable. Whenever I make renders such as these, with max / Vray, it requires more then second and minutes to render, with that I would need to photoshop a lot of this as well.

As for the mods, I highly doubt mods are able to increase it to this level. The engine couldn't support this physic lvl, so I doubt mods would. You can make textures better yourself, but 4 times as big? Give me one of the textures of a house, I'm interested in the res and quality. Also, more variation? they'd had to add custom trees their selves. The pink flowers, thistles I believe, are very ugly in the bottom, but have a few very high res blooms on them, so the mods only particially makes things look better. Besides that the butterflies look photoshopped.

Don't get the wrong idea, it would be awesome, I just don't believe this could be possible with this engine.

ijjiMilan's Avatar New Member
    and here i am playing gunz on lowest settings + archetype
    20k ijji forum posts | 2k Aeria forum posts | 1 ijji crown | Ex-GameSage (Aeria)

IGN: Milan1337 | ijjiMilan | Femilan
    Clan: Lesbians | Azure | Level: 65

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    This couldn't be possible to run realtime. Either record it, show to us that its playable. Whenever I make renders such as these, with max / Vray, it requires more then second and minutes to render, with that I would need to photoshop a lot of this as well.

As for the mods, I highly doubt mods are able to increase it to this level. The engine couldn't support this physic lvl, so I doubt mods would. You can make textures better yourself, but 4 times as big? Give me one of the textures of a house, I'm interested in the res and quality. Also, more variation? they'd had to add custom trees their selves. The pink flowers, thistles I believe, are very ugly in the bottom, but have a few very high res blooms on them, so the mods only particially makes things look better. Besides that the butterflies look photoshopped.

Don't get the wrong idea, it would be awesome, I just don't believe this could be possible with this engine.
    Lol I assure you that I am indeed running on these graphics. Vanilla Skyrim textures are 512x512. I downloaded the 2K Textures mod found in the link below. They allow for 2048x2048 texture quality, and replaces a lot of textures all throughout skyrim.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/607/?

here are some 4096x4096 resolution textures for rocks.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/138...eview%3D&pUp=1

This is the main mod I use that does a lot of the work. I'm using the "Extreme config" recommended for screenshots only. I still get about 20-25 FPS playing on this config anyway, so I say it's worth keeping it. Only thing is, some loading screens make me wait about 5 minutes if the zone is big enough.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9936/?

Water:
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13268/?

I'm not going through all of them, but those are all very good mods. None of the images above are photoshopped or touched in any way; however, I believe I was using the console command "tfc 1" to stop time and toggle on the freeroaming camera. I do this to get the best screenshots possible. I don't any video capturing software, but I have a 13 megapixel camera on my phone, so perhaps I can shoot the video from there. I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: I downloaded Fraps and took about 13 minutes of video @ ~15-20 frames per second. After all the exporting and maneuvering, the video quality has slightly decreased; however I am uploading it to youtube now. It will take about 40 minutes to upload lol.

EDIT: Posted video in the original post.
    Last edited by -Logician; 06-13-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information