Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    People like you make me sick, this lack of competition, don't you find it more interesting when you're fighting challenging oponents? my god...
    Yes i do, but some 'noobs' like me do rq after a couple of loses against way stronger clans if you understand my point.. '-'

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Yes i do, but some 'noobs' like me do rq after a couple of loses against way stronger clans if you understand my point.. '-'
    Yes, but this idea will make other clans but sunflower to be active in clan war, so you dont have to worry about lose streaks.
    I understand being negative about the idea cuz people keep bragin at how big the difference is between top clans and others, but this still is a good idea for those clans who does not manage to rank it up to the top 3 and they will still get rewarded for they effort and spirit competition.
    Evenmore, i even think this idea will get cw channel even more active than the current system, cuz this will affect more people lol.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Yes, but this idea will make other clans but sunflower to be active in clan war, so you dont have to worry about lose streaks.
    I understand being negative about the idea cuz people keep bragin at how big the difference is between top clans and others, but this still is a good idea for those clans who does not manage to rank it up to the top 3 and they will still get rewarded for they effort and spirit competition.
    Evenmore, i even think this idea will get cw channel even more active than the current system, cuz this will affect more people lol.
    true true, its a good idea, thats not it, we should try it, it might work.
    but i'm not convinced about it.

ijjiMilan's Avatar New Member
    Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    but why should some losses affect your game?
    as long as you tried your best and had fun, the end result is meaningless.

if you can't beat them using "pro" techniques, why not grab some nades or do the ol' kamikaze attack?
    20k ijji forum posts | 2k Aeria forum posts | 1 ijji crown | Ex-GameSage (Aeria)

IGN: Milan1337 | ijjiMilan | Femilan
    Clan: Lesbians | Azure | Level: 65

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ijjiMilan View Post
    but why should some losses affect your game?
    as long as you tried your best and had fun, the end result is meaningless.

if you can't beat them using "pro" techniques, why not grab some nades or do the ol' kamikaze attack?
    stay out of it, you obvious dont get my point.
    its about getting more cw's active, but if they keep losing it wont be fun, and may result into ragequit of cw, which causes less cw's '-'

Banned

Thanks
    new cw matchmaking system.

server remembers last 3 clans your clan played against.
    every 30 seconds new CW's. all clans that are queued at the end of these 30 seconds will be matched up with another clan, preferably a clan that is not in their recent cw history, or as long ago as possible.

+ rewarding system for non top clans. maybe cw points or something like that you can spend on temporary donors or cw exclusive sets.

7. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Johnny (07-02-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    This is quite an interesting idea.. if fine-tuned enough, I think it may possibly work.
    +1 Support.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Alright I'm kind of confused now, multiple people suggested different things in this thread. I'm not sure what y'all agree to.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Alright I'm kind of confused now, multiple people suggested different things in this thread. I'm not sure what y'all agree to.
    cw matchmaking is just for preventing loss streaks because people will be able to play against different enemies most of the time. also prevents dodging. which isn't fun for the top clans.

rest they are asking for is some reward for the non top clans to give incentive to play. could be CW exclusive items, or things like donor coins.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    just some new reward, i like tom his suggestion '-'
    the cw point system, where you can buy exclusive items and sets.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information