Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    stay out of it, you obvious dont get my point.
    its about getting more cw's active, but if they keep losing it wont be fun, and may result into ragequit of cw, which causes less cw's '-'
    Buuut with this idea will make all kind of people willing to play at any day of the month a clan war rather than the current system which after the first 3 days of farming points, only the top clans keep playing.

To size all the conversation up:
    Idea:
    Beating a clan with "x" points will give and sustract the same amount of coins. (coins per points has to be thought)
    For example, beating a clan with, lets say, 1100 points will add both players who clanwarred +1 score, and -1 to the losers.
    At the end of the month, there will be a calculation of the wins and loses per player which will end up with the outcome of the month and the reward in coins.
    A list of top players might be added as a hall of fame of top clanwarrers based on the win/lose ratio would be alright too to encourage the competition aswell.
    If you have something to add, feel free to quote this
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think so.

Noobs who cant defeat the top rank clans would earn more money then the top ranks them selfs.
    Many ppl wont donate anymore since its so ez too win coins. Cw would be very boring because ppl will camp all day againts us.

Bad idea.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    I say you should make a shop for clanwar just like the event shop. Make them the same stats as the event shop, but have like a "legendary item" thats worth a lot of cw points that's the same as the limit breaker but a certain amount of days (around 7) it'll make people wanna cw and try to get the limit breaker for a week '-'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    I don't think so.

Noobs who cant defeat the top rank clans would earn more money then the top ranks them selfs.
    Many ppl wont donate anymore since its so ez too win coins. Cw would be very boring because ppl will camp all day againts us.

Bad idea.
    Once again, who the **** would camp against you? people who camp would be the same as the current campers? the **** you trying to say rofl.

Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    I say you should make a shop for clanwar just like the event shop. Make them the same stats as the event shop, but have like a "legendary item" thats worth a lot of cw points that's the same as the limit breaker but a certain amount of days (around 7) it'll make people wanna cw and try to get the limit breaker for a week '-'
    No, can you imagine 2x limitbreakers users? one is pretty much overpowered, thanks.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Once again, who the **** would camp against you? people who camp would be the same as the current campers? the **** you trying to say rofl.

No, can you imagine 2x limitbreakers users? one is pretty much overpowered, thanks.
    make it like the amount of cw points you think people can get in a month. so people actually have to work hard for it

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    make it like the amount of cw points you think people can get in a month. so people actually have to work hard for it
    Just no.. maybe unique clothing like crown or some new cool sets that developers might work in that (they need to start making new custom items, the peoplehhh's been requesting that xd), but no. another limitbreaker would make the server once again overpowered.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    BUMP!

@ones saying they would swap wins, how about if u do

win = +1 coin
    lose = -1 coin

Ofc there will be some retards who will try to swap, but it would be the same as the current system implemented.

This is a pretty good idea, it should be listened.
    there clans have 200 wins +, so 200 coins? unfairly for Owner of server,BTW whos owner of this server?
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    noway

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    I don't think so.

Bad idea.
    I Agree
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

10. The following user said thank you to Visionary for this useful post:

Azula (06-24-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CyanKid View Post
    there clans have 200 wins +, so 200 coins? unfairly for Owner of server,BTW whos owner of this server?
    Dave/Sic

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information