Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    If you are thinking about upgrading your PC just for gunz, don't. Take my advice.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    All you need is
    250 fps, And a regulair mouse ; Left button right button scroll.
    Why would you need a expensive gamer mouse they are slower imo and annoying

SkyBreak's Avatar kill em with kindness

Thanks
    i ended up getting a Razor death adder and a Zotex GEFOCE GT 630. 350 -500 fps now from my old 80-120 so big improvement. and the deathadder is awesome, just taking so getting use to

Raze's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Also got the Razer Death adder, its an awesome mouse. recommended.

6. The following user said thank you to Raze for this useful post:

SkyBreak (06-19-2013)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by taydeee View Post
    Azula i already have a cheap mouse ): it works fine too and has been lasting but i just want something smooth feeling you know bigger mouse pad just a good ol gaming mouse xD i was thinking about the deathadder but my friend had one and said his laser shut off on him after a good year of gunz . Steelseries are a mouse type and graphics card? i dont wanna burna hole in my pocket today >.<
    Steelseries has decent mouse and mouse pads. 9HD for the mousepad is a must if you're gaming a lot, and there are several different decent such as the Sensei/xai mouse.

Graphic cards are really expensive, but you've got to take a look at your whole comp. GunZ doesn't require a high gfx card, you could run that even with a 4 series. Graphic cards, for example nvidea, start with a number which stands for the series. Examples: GT/GTX 520 - GT/GTX 480. The GT/GTX 520 has a newer series, but the "20" stands for the rang order in that series. So 20 is one of the weakest out of that series, while 480 is an older serie, but a more powerful version.

GT is a standard graphics card, GTX is an extreme. you often see "M" after the numbers, this stands for laptop version. I think you could run a 4 serie, but suggest at least the 5 series. Then I would pick either the 60 or the 80.

If you're budget is high enough, and your comp can run it, then I suggest the GTX 580.

Check your cooler, ram, processor and motherboard (start --> run --> dxdiag" --> check tabs).

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by taydeee View Post
    in canada man online shopping is only for clothes and other random things, mouse's are mass sold. i think ill be able to find one today when i head out, thanks for the tips tho. any advice on g-cards?
    http://www.newegg.ca/

Thanks
    I would go for a normal logitech mouse, It doesn't make any difference in your game play if you buy an expensive one.
    Probably go for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti Gets you easily up too 1k fps.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bowjester View Post
    I would go for a normal logitech mouse, It doesn't make any difference in your game play if you buy an expensive one.
    Probably go for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti Gets you easily up too 1k fps.
    OMFG Bowjester from MG? Shoto here <3

and try SteelSeries Sensei i have it is very good mouse.

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    I use the Thermaltake eSports Black Element Cyclone.

Look it up on amazon. It's about $70.

I can vouch that this mouse is capable of very fast TBFing (with right click as block of course) > 240 slashes per minute (Jetman claims that can DnGx6). It can latedash with the mouse wheel, but I will say the wheel is pretty large and tough to click sometimes. It has a cord, but I like that. I never have to buy batteries. Also, the cord is high quality. Doesn't wrinkle, and is like 6 feet long (~1.5 meters). It's been my best mouse so far, and I highly recommend it over a cheap microsoft mouse (which was probably my 2nd best mouse ever). sensitivity can be set way down or way up... up to a point that there's no way you could aim with it, down to a point that even my 1/10 aim can hit people

I can also say from my friend's experiences that the Rat is a very good mouse.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information