Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SkyBreak's Avatar kill em with kindness

Thanks
    Thinking about upgrading my pc so i can keep up with some of these kids and there g9's and 1000fps. what are som good suggestions ?

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Im gonna buy a new mouse soon. Im just gonna look in a computer/gaming store.

I think Im gonna buy a mouse for 15euro or something. These mouses work for years

U should do that
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    GTX Titan / GTX 780.

I've had xai and sensei from steelseries, both good. I also suggest the 9HD, works with any gaming mouse.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Currently using a Razer DeathAdder 2013 which works prefectly, heard Steelseries are nice as well (and some have an epic look).

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know a lot about graphics cards. But I suggest you buy SteelSeries Sensei Pro Grade mouse.

6. The following user said thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

Halibay (06-25-2013)

Thanks
    Azula i already have a cheap mouse ): it works fine too and has been lasting but i just want something smooth feeling you know bigger mouse pad just a good ol gaming mouse xD i was thinking about the deathadder but my friend had one and said his laser shut off on him after a good year of gunz . Steelseries are a mouse type and graphics card? i dont wanna burna hole in my pocket today >.<

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by taydeee View Post
    Azula i already have a cheap mouse ): it works fine too and has been lasting but i just want something smooth feeling you know bigger mouse pad just a good ol gaming mouse xD i was thinking about the deathadder but my friend had one and said his laser shut off on him after a good year of gunz . Steelseries are a mouse type and graphics card? i dont wanna burna hole in my pocket today >.<
    Steelseries has decent mouse and mouse pads. 9HD for the mousepad is a must if you're gaming a lot, and there are several different decent such as the Sensei/xai mouse.

Graphic cards are really expensive, but you've got to take a look at your whole comp. GunZ doesn't require a high gfx card, you could run that even with a 4 series. Graphic cards, for example nvidea, start with a number which stands for the series. Examples: GT/GTX 520 - GT/GTX 480. The GT/GTX 520 has a newer series, but the "20" stands for the rang order in that series. So 20 is one of the weakest out of that series, while 480 is an older serie, but a more powerful version.

GT is a standard graphics card, GTX is an extreme. you often see "M" after the numbers, this stands for laptop version. I think you could run a 4 serie, but suggest at least the 5 series. Then I would pick either the 60 or the 80.

If you're budget is high enough, and your comp can run it, then I suggest the GTX 580.

Check your cooler, ram, processor and motherboard (start --> run --> dxdiag" --> check tabs).

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    What do you need the mouse for?

I'm ok with my Razer Imperator. It doesn't have those gay-macro-buttons since I didn't need them, and it has high DPI and it isn't wireless. c:

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I like the Steelseries sensei raw rubberized. Not really a gaming mouse but it's the best mouse I ever had.

Thanks
    just to have a new mouse in general. yea i wanna try and avoid a macro mouse , its garbage . i dont wanna become "one of tho's" guys , razor imperator is sexy?

where can you get that , i live in canada so like i got future shops. the source, wallmart, target like idk what store to go to ):

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I like the Steelseries sensei raw rubberized. Not really a gaming mouse but it's the best mouse I ever had.
    where do you get these types of mouses ? just any electronics stores?
    Last edited by SkyBreak; 06-14-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information