Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PsyLight0150's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Sorry to be so up front about it but it seems there are some rumors going around that I am not the founder of psy style. I find this to be absolutely hilarious but also alarming at the same time. Noobcakes cannot be taking credit for the creation of my style. I'm sorry but that's the way it's gotta be. The hard work I put into creating psy style cannot be put to waste by a few weak rumors. So, if anyone claims to be the original creator of psy style, other than PsyLight, they are not. Even people on different servers will tell you that I am the founder. I made a tutorial video and am currently working on an updated version of that tutorial complete with newer combos and strategy tips. Let me also make this clear to you...

I HAVE NO ALTERNATE CHARACTERS.

Also, there are people that have helped me in advancing my style that I would like to give credit to.

Shivam, Jawarisin, and Dishsoap.

They helped me create more advanced combos after I had laid the basic framework for the style. I also think Dishsoap was the first person to teach me void... he had a char on a diff gunz server named SexDanish.

If you hear any crap that Wayne or one of the people above that I gave credit to created the style, then that is incorrect. The only Master and creator of Psy Style is PsyLight. There are still portions of psy style that have not been shared with ANYONE. Not even the closest apprentices.

Just clearing that up- I have the original psy style notes on 9 diff pages front and back in 2 of my notebooks. They map out psy style Strategy/Techniques/S combos/B combos. So rly. Don't even try to say that you made my style because it's just not possible.

If I catch anymore people trying to take credit for my style I'm ssing & /reporting for posing as me.

Have a good day. GG all.

As a side note: I'd like to say that NO, I did not name the style after myself. The style wasn't originally created on this private server. I originally was going to call it "Inferno Style" but that was taken according to feedback I recieved from one of my early students. So, in the process of the very first class, one of the students said "Hey why don't you name it Psy Style? Just like Monk had his style named after him." And it stuck. So no I'm not a crazy self-centered bish.
    Last edited by PsyLight0150; 08-09-2009 at 09:04 AM.

Thread Information