Thanks
    Bye bye
    IGN: ^ELege^Ands
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    Amount Donated: $50

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by peenis View Post
    A while ago, I've asked peenis / Mapline if I could get on his forum account and just see how FG is doing on forums. Old players are leaving, but a lot more new FG players are coming. That's great. Dave and Mcsic are doing a great job dedicating their time into this server. Ever since I joined, I may have been immature considering how I've really had no companions or mates at the time. But as time went on, I've met some great people. I apologize for all the troubles I caused especially to the staff especially Jakanadin. Even though I've tried to reach out to him awhile back, he backs away. But getting to know the other GM's and ex-staff was a great experience. Shout out to all the homies that made this server real and fun for me. I would have liked to gotten to know the staff better on a more personal basis. But oh well.

For you newest 'oldgens', whether your name is known or unknown right now, have fun, but don't have the kind of fun that causes others not to have fun. Because once you experience the fun which even lets others experience fun, you will want it to happen again. Be nice to the staff members, remember that they take their time out of their life to help this server in whatever way they can. If someone on the server agitates you, ignore them. I used to be one of them, and the easiest way to overcome that is to ignore that person because all that person is doing to provoke an angry response from you. Also, don't get too cocky unless you actually gain the right like when I beat Sinbad in sniping <3 Always try to reach out with players, get their skype, play games together on skype. It really makes a big difference.

I know that I've made some mistakes in the past and I'm not even supposed to be allowed on the forum. But this is it. Time has moved on and I hope everyone will take the advice and apply it. Delete the thread if you want, but really nothing bad will come out of this thread so I see no point in deleting it. I've slowly started to fade away from FG ever since I sold my account. And to all the people that thought I was unlegit. I may have been unlegit on other servers, but I never used any third party program on this server. So my sniping was all legit haha.

Also in conclusion, Happy Father's Day everyone!

P.S. I've played this server in '08 or '09 as a randy

Whoever has questions or ever wants to hit me up: tonykim970 (skype), TonyDaTLGER(NA League of Legends)

Keep up the good work everyone. This server isn't a FG server without the players and the staff. Every one of you count.

wtf theres other ways of havin fun?

oi Blake

Thanks
    cy@ noob
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Good job being mature, Tony. Thank you. It's never too late to repair a broken relation with someone, especially me as long as you act proper. This post shows that you're obviously a very intelligent kid and it's stuff like this I respect. Have a good one, bud.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Good job being mature, Tony. Thank you. It's never too late to repair a broken relation with someone, especially me as long as you act proper. This post shows that you're obviously a very intelligent kid and it's stuff like this I respect. Have a good one, bud.
    Then unban him on forums.

6. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Stormregion (06-17-2013)

Bible
    Jakanadin, unfortunately for you, nobody likes you.

Slut.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    ^^^ True. Very true.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Does this mean you'll finally unban him?

--

Country
    Thanks
    noo don`t leave
    anyway good bye
    and good luck with your life

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Take care.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information