-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Name: naik
    reason: Using god mode somehow.
    Evidence:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4w...616_133944.gzr

In the evidence you can see his character's body go into the "I've been hit" animation and his HP not dropping. Not to mention being PB'd about 25 times. Once he realized he was caught, he left the game. Beforehand, I was fighting him and I know I got 4 really good shots on him. When he killed me, his HP was 106. Then he fought redspot (I think that's his name) and redspot beat him down too. At the end of that fight, his HP was still 106. It remains 106 throughout the entire replay provided here.

I'd like to ask also, because I've heard numerous opinions on this. What IS and IS NOT allowed in training rooms? I've seen people macroing in training rooms and saying that it's ok as long as they're in a training room, or doing other shady stuff in training rooms, and then people comeback saying that they could get banned for it. I'm just curious what is and is not allowed. Thanks.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    May I request some SS of the users ping?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Denied since Divine requested a screenshot.
    In these type of reports a screenshot is needed.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information