Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So yea I already made a thread about this 3 weeks ago but it got locked and I felt like make a new one with a bigger explenation.

As some of you know I'm going to the clinic on the 8th of July.
    The reason I am going there because I have a disease which they want to investigate and they are gonna observe me every hour I am there. ( Not when I'm sleeping. )

They don't know what is causing the disease but I'll give an explenation of it :
    So basicly when I eat something ( doesnt matter what ) my disease will triple the amount of calories , fat etc that is in there.

It's been a rough period for me because of all this and my dad got fired so we might had to move to England. Besides that I've had a amazing time on the forums and in-game. I wanna thank all the people that supported me the past few weeks and specially Dave and McSic for letting me play this incredible nice game.

The last 1-2 weeks I won't be online that much because my family is going to take me to some trips and other stuff so I can enjoy my (2 week holiday) I'm happy they are supporting me and helping me through all this, they even gave up their 3 week holiday to france to stay with me here. I'm not sure when I'm there if I can be online ( dont think so ) but saturday and sunday I will be home and I hope I can be online and play some. When I'm totally recovered / obvserved etc I'll be back at mid September.

I want to thank these people for letting me have a awesome time here and helping me through rough situations :

-Dave
    -McSic
    -Rime (bff's)
    -Ben (bff's)
    -Steff (bff's)
    -George (noobie )
    -Adam ( Always a good chat with you and thanks for learning me about all kind of diffrent things)
    -Cobra (http://puu.sh/35NHR.jpg)
    -Resort ( english boi ty for lettin me have great time nd for teachin my gfx)
    -KingHaze (You my boy made me have the best time here on the forums )
    -Izzat (always fun bein on the forum with ya)
    -Nickachu (You always make me laugh)
    -Tomboii (Thanks for helping me get through this community and making me smile everytime over and over again)
    -Miranda (Always nice to have a conversation with you )
    -Divine (Thanks for being always there for me)
    -DesiBoii (Thanks for supporting me and letting me have a great time here)
    -Vizion (Had a awesome time playing with you in-game)
    -Opeth (Had a great forum and skype time with you )
    -Tolla (Thanks for supporting me)
    -ZoneStyle (You my boy are the greatest person to talk to)
    -Vickachu (Thankyou for all the laughs)
    -Bashy (http://www.troll.me/images/mah-*****/ma-*****-thumb.jpg)
    -StephanM (I know our start on here wasn't that great but past few weeks you helped me a lot)
    -Johnny (Boy u are so bad in cw , thanks for all the great cw's)
    -Fadi (Always a pleasure to play with you bro)
    -Tubo (amg you so funni guy ;D)
    -George (biggest noob in here)

Feel free to PM if you think you belong on the list.

I'll try to enjoy my last days here and hope to have a nice fresh new start in September

p.s if you're gonna insult me or anything else like that because of this I'll be happy to report you.

Mike !
    Last edited by Mike; 06-22-2013 at 11:53 AM.

2. The following 19 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Adam (06-22-2013), Adopt (06-22-2013), DesiBoii (06-22-2013), Divine (06-22-2013), Eeksdee (06-22-2013), Fadi (07-17-2013), Farmer Bashy (06-22-2013), GeorgeGFX (06-22-2013), Hangman (06-22-2013), Izzat (06-22-2013), Juriën (06-22-2013), Lader Jr (06-22-2013), Ommadawn (06-22-2013), Prince Lenny (06-22-2013), Resort (06-22-2013), Rime (06-22-2013), Saam (06-22-2013), SuperShotty (06-22-2013), Taint (06-22-2013)

Thread Information