Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite Member

Thanks
    I've been struggling on aim for quite a while now. Whenever I aim, I tend to follow their movements & end up missing. I twitch when I shoot for some odd reason.
    As dumb as this may sounds..
    How do you guys aim? Brief tips on what cross-hair/ sensitivity, please?
    I'm so fixated on leading, I cannot apply it on anti-lead. As much as I want to play with [LEAD] I want to play efficiently with Anti-lead. Please Help? c:
    Future thanks!

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Just wait until they fall into your crosshairs and take all the damage they give you wewewwewewe.

I play at like 8000 sensitivity and use xhair 5 idk why. I look stupid when i try to aim so. I just let people fall into my crosshairs and shoot lol.
    I heard you can do some training on the lamppost in town using revs or thats what people told me back when i asked how to aim. xD

don't take advice from me though I'm bad.

3. The following user said thank you to Lemon for this useful post:

Howyoublock (06-22-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    God I hate that "c:" smiley now. Anyway, a few tips:

1. Learn movement patterns and distances. (It'll help calculate someones position.)
    2. Slow down and focus. It's better to get 4-5 full hit shots on someone rather than spamming and getting only a few pellets to hit. Focus and get consistent hits, speed comes after.
    3. Try doing quests with just revs. Try to get consistent shots on the monsters without spamming them.
    4. Try going no crosshair for a while. (Custom blank crosshair)

5. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Howyoublock (06-22-2013)

Thanks
    Some tip is to do what Lemon said and wait til they fall on ur crosshair. You let some of the aiming fall on ur movement (wasd) and out of the mouse which makes aiming easier.

Other than that its becomes almost muscle memory where your brain decides where to shoot based on the initial movement of what your aiming at, and can only get better as you play more.

7. The following user said thank you to Belop for this useful post:

Howyoublock (06-22-2013)

Elite Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    God I hate that "c:" smiley now. Anyway, a few tips:

1. Learn movement patterns and distances. (It'll help calculate someones position.)
    2. Slow down and focus. It's better to get 4-5 full hit shots on someone rather than spamming and getting only a few pellets to hit. Focus and get consistent hits, speed comes after.
    3. Try doing quests with just revs. Try to get consistent shots on the monsters without spamming them.
    C: Aha, Thank you! I'll keep those in mind,

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Oh and one other thing. If you are in a duel spectate the guy that does well or spectate each person at least a few times(if they stay in room) and figure out their movement pattern. Kinda what Mike first said if he's talking about other people. Most Kstylers like to move Left(your right) so that may help in some way.. Or it may be Right(your left). I wouldn't know cuz dun care anymore, but it's one of the two. Figuring out how people play can help you how to aim as well lol.

10. The following user said thank you to Lemon for this useful post:

Howyoublock (06-22-2013)

Elite Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    Just wait until they fall into your crosshairs and take all the damage they give you wewewwewewe.

I play at like 8000 sensitivity and use xhair 5 idk why. I look stupid when i try to aim so. I just let people fall into my crosshairs and shoot lol.
    I heard you can do some training on the lamppost in town using revs or thats what people told me back when i asked how to aim. xD

don't take advice from me though I'm bad.
    Originally Posted by Belop View Post
    Some tip is to do what Lemon said and wait til they fall on ur crosshair. You let some of the aiming fall on ur movement (wasd) and out of the mouse which makes aiming easier.

Other than that its becomes almost muscle memory where your brain decides where to shoot based on the initial movement of what your aiming at, and can only get better as you play more.
    Will do, I'll let them fall in my cross-hair & experiment with this, Thank you!

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Or just Alt + z

Freestyler

Thanks
    Move crosshair slowly.

Donator

Thanks
    Get shotbot or aimfix

15. The following user said thank you to Arances for this useful post:

Google (06-22-2013)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information