EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    if you havent seen Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. Then close this page immediately and look for Kawaii dogs or something...

I've just recently finished watching this amazing series (it made me doubt my manliness because I cried manly cries about 3 times) and after finishing the final episode (+ 1 manly cry) I listened to one particular song, that made me have a flashback of the whole story while listening to it (+1 manly cry. Total manly cries =5 ). I just dozed off listening to this not thinking of anything else for 15 minutes, then had an idea of using the song as backing for the ending. And this was the result!

The top and bottom borders are there for cutting the subtitles and the song subtitles at the top. I tried to sync the song to the video as much as I can too. I'm sure you have already realized this but The video defines spoilers, if you're watching the series ATM.

Now my question is after you watched it.
    1. What would be a suitable title for it?
    2. Does the song match the movie?
    3. Are the editing noticeable?
    4. Are the effects also noticeable? Or used too much?
    5. Is this video considered as an AMV? If not, what should it be called as?
    6. Is the story understandable from the video? (Think that you hadn't seen the anime for a while and see if the video alone summarized it)
    7. What will you rate it out of 10

Page link

Music Link

Hope you like the concept
    Last edited by EpicKLF; 06-23-2013 at 08:43 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Omar (06-24-2013)

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    I updated the title to "[A Real Hero] - Anonana Ending AMV (SPOILERS) Feat: College - A Real Hero "
    I'm still open to suggestions though, and opinions. So
    Bump!

Thread Information