Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Washed up

Thanks
    He's not even playing at the same speed in the 1v1 as he is in those frags. Hes actually super fast in the frags (doing perfect lds and whatnot with HIGHER delayed guns). But somehow in the 1v1 hes slow as **** and can hardly ld? Either its 2 different people in the frags and the 1v1 or he's ucing and doesnt know how to cope with the slower speed. Posting those frags didnt help him in my eyes, it hurt him instead.
    Originally Posted by YuiChan View Post
    oh btw i forgot to say im not a boi or boy im a girl who love anime x.x

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Well, I was just going off of what Lynda said since I haven't looked at it myself personally. I just assumed Cobra was the only Mod who answer'd since that's how it has been recently.
    Ye well he showed 1 legit replay and 1 bugged. So it was harder for them to say ''legit'' while I assume not thinking about the replay being bugged

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    He's not even playing at the same speed in the 1v1 as he is in those frags. Hes actually super fast in the frags (doing perfect lds and whatnot with HIGHER delayed guns). But somehow in the 1v1 hes slow as **** and can hardly ld? Either its 2 different people in the frags and the 1v1 or he's ucing and doesnt know how to cope with the slower speed. Posting those frags didnt help him in my eyes, it hurt him instead.
    ? I don't get why u say that. Did you not see who he was playing l0l? He ld'd alot but when he goofed, because he was winning, he jst hs'd. His lands didn't lag or anything. Why would you say it hurt him?

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    ? I don't get why u say that. Did you not see who he was playing l0l? He ld'd alot but when he goofed, because he was winning, he jst hs'd. His lands didn't lag or anything. Why would you say it hurt him?
    Actually that replay is a joke since I (accidently) managed to get someone floating in a TDM while doing something I wasn't aware of. If you do that in a 1v1 It will show yourself as normal but the player as floating.. I think that's what happend and he got tricked into that.

Washed up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    Because hes literally not playing the same at all? Use common sense
    Originally Posted by YuiChan View Post
    oh btw i forgot to say im not a boi or boy im a girl who love anime x.x

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    The user is unbanned.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Strait's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Just because you provided some youtube frags, and videos that shows the difference between UC and OC, doesn't mean he's not using any third program party.
    You must be dumb if you think there's one kind of uc and another kind of oc, fyi you can modify them and change the levels of sweetspot, that doesn't prove anything, but I guess they would unban unlegits not because some of them proved them wrong, but because the staff is being loyal and forgiving.

P.S : if the replay is bugged, press H+M before the round it gets bugged, after that you can change it back to normal.
    Last edited by Strait; 06-25-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Lynda's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by strait View Post
    Just because you provided some youtube frags, and videos that shows the difference between UC and OC, doesn't mean he's not using any third program party.
    You must be dumb if you think there's one kind of uc and another kind of oc, fyi you can modify them and change the levels of sweetspot, that doesn't prove anything, but I guess they would unban unlegits not because some of them proved them wrong, but because the staff is being loyal and forgiving.

Thanks for your input, Maybe you should be a GM. so you can catch all the ucers and ocers.
    Help the team out. How bout you show us what your talking about.
    Make a video, tutorial on how to spot a ucer/ocer okay? Mr expert. Ty.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Funny thing is, unbanning him for a "buggy replay" gives all other people the right to be unbanned if they are banned by just a replay.

woohoo more commotion incoming!

10. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Strait (06-25-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by strait View Post

P.S : if the replay is bugged, press H+M before the round it gets bugged, after that you can change it back to normal.
    lol who u cba 2 argue

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information