Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marcus's Avatar Christie Mack FanBoy<3LOL

Thanks
    I am pretty pissed there is no more fairy tail :'( come back soon !

^YES^

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    Nah I'm not interested anymore. Maybe others might be.

I already added the next seasons anime that I plan to watch to my MAL, so I'm good.
    Nah I'm not interested anymore. Maybe others might be.

I already added the next seasons anime that I plan to watch to my MAL, so I'm good.
    Speaking of which, I finally got my MAL and Hummingbird accounts set up today. I haven't edited any backgrounds or anything like that, just the shows, but still.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wucas

http://hummingbird.me/users/5978-wucas/

Spoiler!

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Speaking of which, I finally got my MAL and Hummingbird accounts set up today. I haven't edited any backgrounds or anything like that, just the shows, but still.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wucas

http://hummingbird.me/users/5978-wucas/

Yo, no offence, but you're a fkn NERD. God damn man! 333 completed? WTF!!!! Not to mention the fact that this seasons anime are finishing this week so a lot of those in the watching section are gonna be moved to the completed section.

Dude, I don't know what else to say man.

There was this guy on forums that linked me to his MAL and he had a shitload of anime on it as completed, but you could tell he was lying because the year he told me he started watching anime and the anime days (total) of what he watched just didn't make sense, so you could know he was just putting shit as completed without even watching them. But man, I know for a fact you nerded on all those anime.

Also I've never heard of hummingbird before you just linked it. I checked it out and I have to say that it does seem a bit cleaner than MAL but I wouldn't switch over to it due to many reasons, like the rating (goes up to 5 as far as I can see).
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 06-28-2013 at 03:04 AM.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Yo, no offence, but you're a fkn NERD. God damn man! 333 completed? WTF!!!! Not to mention the fact that this seasons anime are finishing this week so a lot of those in the watching section are gonna be moved to the completed section.

There was this guy on forums that linked me to his MAL and he had a shitload of anime on it as completed, but you could tell he was lying because the year he told me he started watching anime and the anime days (total) of what he watched just didn't make sense, so you could know he was just putting shit as completed without even watching them. But man, I know for a fact you nerded on all those anime.

Also I've never heard of hummingbird before you just linked it. I checked it out and I have to say that it does seem a bit cleaner than MAL but I wouldn't switch over to it due to many reasons, like the rating (goes up to 5 as far as I can see).
    Pshhhhhht... You haven't watched at least 333 Series? Get it together.

5. The following user said thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (06-28-2013)

Thanks

Hummingbird allows you to link your MAL to the account, so you can simply just update MAL, then click one button and it updates your Hummingbird as well. If you ever decide to try it out, just use 'ANICHARTNET' (no quotations) as your invitation code and you will skip the 6000+ users waiting for invites.

Thanks
    Hummingbird allows you to link your MAL to the account, so you can simply just update MAL, then click one button and it updates your Hummingbird as well. If you ever decide to try it out, just use 'ANICHARTNET' (no quotations) as your invitation code and you will skip the 6000+ users waiting for invites.
    Thanks. Done.

http://hummingbird.me/users/6006-bashy/watchlist

What I don't like about this is as I said before, the rating, but also the fact that I can't change my listings to be in alphabetical order.

Thanks
    Zain and I decided to change what we will be watching this season. We are watching all but 4 shows (simply do to preliminary seasons).

31/35 shows will be watched.

Spoiler!

Thanks
    Eba made me hate life.

Thanks
    Zain and I decided to change what we will be watching this season. We are watching all but 4 shows (simply do to preliminary seasons).

31/35 shows will be watched.

Care to explain what you mean about preliminary seasons?

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    due* to preliminary seasons

basically means we're not watching those shows cause it's the second season and we haven't seen the first season

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information