Zeal's Avatar (¤_¤) (Ö_Ö) (∩_∩) (╰_╯)

Country
    Thanks
    Year Of Snake Story Contest !

Hey Freestylers ,
    Welcome to ''Year Of Snake Story Contest'' !

How does it work ?

2013 is the Year of Snake according to Chinese Zodiac . So to participate this forum event , players are encouraged to write a story of not more than 350 words and it needs to be related something with snake .The story must be funny , creative , interesting and best of all , if it has an underlying moral at the end of it .

Rules :
    1) Do take note that each player can only post ONE story in the thread.
    2) There should be NO comments in this thread. Only stories.
    3) Irrelevant posts that are unrelated to this topic in any way will be deleted.
    4) All stories are required to be written in English and are not to be written in other languages.
    5) Copying stories from the Internet is strictly prohibited. Anyone who does so will be disqualified immediately.
    6) Repeated posts of previous entries will be deleted.
    7) Follows and agrees to the ToS.

Rewards :
    First place : 3 Event points.
    Second place : 1 Event point.

(There are too less participants therefore the winners and rewards have been changed.)

Extra information :
    1) Event will be ended in 3 days starting from now .
    2) If you have any questions regarding this event , do private message me .

GOOD LUCK !!
    Last edited by Zeal; 06-30-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v40vd&s=8

2. The following user said thank you to Zeal for this useful post:

soifong (06-27-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    i went to africa with 250 freinds
    Joshua,Matthew,Ethan,Andrew,Daniel,Anthony,Christopher,Joseph,Michael,Jacob
    William,Ryan,David,Nicholas,Tyler,James,John,Nathan,Samuel,Noah,Dylan,Benjamin,Logan,Brandon
    Gabriel,Zachary,Jose,Elijah,Angel,Kevin,Jack,Caleb,Justin,Austin,Evan,Robert,Thomas,Luke,Mason
    Aidan,Jackson,Isaiah,Jordan,Gavin,Connor,Aiden,Isaac,Cameron,Hunter,Jayden,Juan,Aaron,Lucas,Luis,Owen,Landon,Diego,Brian
    Adam,Adrian,Kyle,Eric,Ian,Nathaniel,Carlos,Alex,Bryan,Fuad,Sean,Carter,Hayden,Jeremiah,Cole,Brayden,Wyatt
    Chase,Steven,Timothy,Dominic,Sebastian,Xavier,Jaden,Jesse,Devin,Seth,Antonio,Richard,Colin,Cody,Alejandro,Caden
    Blake,Carson,Kaden,Jake,Henry,Liam,Victor,Riley,Ashton,Patrick,Bryce,Brady,Vincent
    Trevor,Tristan,Mark,Jeremy,Oscar,Marcus,Jorge,Kaleb,Cooper,Kenneth,Garrett,Joel,Ivan,Josiah,Alan,Conner
    Eduardo,Paul,Tanner,Braden,Alexis,Edward,Omar,Nicolas,Jared,Peyton,George,Maxwell,Cristian,Francisco,Collin
    Nolan,Preston,Stephen,Ayde,Gage,Levi,Dakota,Micah,Eli,Manuel,Grant,Colton,Damian,Ricardo,Giovanni,Andres
    Emmanuel,Peter,Malachi,Cesar,Javier,Max,Hector,Edgar,Shane,Fernando,Ty,Jeffrey,Bradley,Derek,Travis,Brendan
    Shawn,Edwin,Spencer,Mario,Dalton,Erick,Johnathan,Erik,Jonah,Donovan,Leonardo,Wesley,Elias,Marco,Trenton,Devon
    Brody,Abraham,Jaylen,Bryson,Josue,Sergio,Drew,Damien,Raymond,Andy,Dillon,Gregory,Roberto,Roman,Martin
    Andre,Jace,Oliver,Miles,Harrison,Jalen,Corey,Dominick,Avery,Clayton,Pedro,IsraelCalvin,Colby,Dawson,Cayden
    Jaiden,Taylor,Landen,Troy,Julio,Trey,Jaxon,Rafael,Dustin,Ruben,Camden,Frank,Scott,Mitchell,Zane,Payton
    Kai,Keegan,Skyler,Brett,Johnny, Griffin,Marcos,Derrick,Drake,Raul,Kaiden And Gerardo

we were in the jungle and we found snake!
    Last edited by desirable; 06-27-2013 at 01:53 PM.

4. The following 6 users say thank you to desirable for this useful post:

-AznNinja (06-29-2013), Alpha (06-29-2013), Fox (06-29-2013), Izzat (06-29-2013), ninjafasho (06-27-2013), soifong (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    I am Meretrīx, the matriarch Boa constrictor of the forest lands in North America. Food has become scarce with the introduction of the corpulent eastern human. Just the sight of these foul beasts disgusts me beyond fathomable paradigms, but because of my magnanimous nature, I can overlook the disdain for these humans for they have brought something to feed my fellow constrictors: their cocks. All cocks appear in a motley of physical features, all differentiated from minor nuances, ranging from young to mature, short to tall, skinny to fat. Of course we crave the mature, tall, and fat cocks. In the night, with our furtive movements, we sneak up on their cocks and swiftly yet gracefully wrap our long slender bodies around them. We constrict and constrict until we’re able to swallow the enormous cocks whole, but simply one cock isn't enough to satisfy, more is better. Our ravenous pursuit for cock couldn't be controlled. The humans had enough; they began defending their cocks by slaughtering my fellow constrictors by the thousands. We had to stop with the cocks and solely eat eggs from hens or face extermination. It seems that we can coexist with the humans by reducing our godly craving for delicious cock.

Morale of the story: Europeans came to America and brought disease and destruction of native fauna and flora, but also brought new plants and animals, including the chicken.
    Last edited by ninjafasho; 06-27-2013 at 01:46 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to ninjafasho for this useful post:

soifong (06-27-2013)

Ba Ba Ba Na Na

Thanks
    There was once a rat walking by the side of the river. He greeted his friend frog who was sitting on a lily pad trying to get something to eat. He continued his walk then saw a long python who just ate a fat chicken. "Hey there!" said the snake. The rat froze for he was afraid the python would also eat him so he didn't have a reply. "Don't be afraid of me, I just ate so I'm not hungry. I'm not gonna eat you". The rat released a sigh of relief after the python's statement but in the blink of an eye, the python bit the rat then ate him. The Frog saw what the python did, he told the python "You TRAITOR! You tricked him, your a liar!".To the surprise of the frog, the python also ate him. After the python's meals, he crawled deeper into the forest and suddenly, he was caught! He was caught in a net trap by the indigenous people in the area. The people removed his skin, cooked him, ate him and even made fun of him. From then on, the family of the python never lied and betrayed any other animal. All animals in the forest were well and are friends until one day a foreign Boa came...

Moral: Golden Rule: Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you.

Thanks to A Tissue for the Sig. XD

ThiYnk's Avatar A.K.A Zuratuel

Thanks
    NOTE: (don't include this into the word count) this is a Chinese styled story that I made up, it follows Buddhism ideals. P.S I am Chinese, I'm not being a racist... (You'll see why)

In Buddhism there are two levels of heaven; Nirvana, and Enlightenment. To get into heaven you must do good, pure deeds in your lifetime.
    To become enlightened you must become reincarnated after one thousand years of being in nirvana, and go back to earth to perform more good deeds.
    However you can fail, and this is where our story begins....

His name was... Tsai Mai Shu, he had been born during 853 BCE once again without any memory of his past life.
    His soul however was bent on doing good deeds.
    One day he was walking with his father Sum Fat Gi, it was a sunny humid day. They were coming home after a long day of chicken herding.

Suddenly a snake appeared on the road, Sum Fat Gi was in fact terrified by snakes. It was a King Cobra. So Sum Fat Gi did what any weary Chinese man would do; he yelled "Aiya!!!". The snake wa a formidable foe, and it began to chase Sum Fat Gi (snakes can't actually hear).
    While Sum Fat Gi was running from the snake, Tsai Mai Shu was thinking of a way to deceive the snake, or possibly kill it.
    the thought finally came to him. He figured it out afterwatching the mighty cocks (roosters) defend their nests from snakes.

(Quick fact; roosters are the natural predator of snakes, due to their long talons, that's why roosters and snakes in the Chinese zodiac get along together)

So Tsai Mai Shu ran as fast as he could, and went to go get a big mighty cock to fend off the snake. He found the fluffiest, angriest chicken he could possibly find, and ran back to where his pathetic father was running around. By now his father was actually up a beautiful, majestic, blossoming cherry tree.
    The snake on the other hand wasn't so beautiful (at the moment) and it was hissing at Sum Fat Gi.

And so Tsai Mai Shu fulfilled his destiny (in this life).
    He threw the big rooster at the snake, little did he know that this snake isn't a push over, and it instantly killed off the rooster with a deadly gruesome bite.

It had become obvious now that the snake was an evil little douche that only wanted to kill people!!
    Now the snake had started for Tsai Mai Shu, Sum Fat Gi was too terrified by the snake to do anything, all he did was yell: "Aiyaaaaa!! NOOO!!"

The snake had finally reached Taai Mai Shu, it instantly flew at him. The snake pierced its deadly fangs into Tsai Mai Shu's lower buttox area. Tsai Mai Shu was in shock now. He started crying out "papaaaaa", suddenly a North Korean appears!
    He aims using his 10/10 gosu gg sb aim, and hits the snake in the face with a Bow and arrow. He presents himself as Poon Sum Whal, and runs to Tsai Mai Shu's aid.

At this point Tsai Mai Shu is on his last few moments of this life, he tried saving his father but failed.

*Korean Drama music starts playing*

Poon Sum Whal tells Tsai Mai Shu to rest in piece, and a tear comes down his eye.
    Tsai Mai Shu has left earth. The great Buddhas had seen his death, and instead of being reincarnating Tsai Mai Shu into a human he was reincarnated into the legendary Zodiac Snake!!

The moral of the story is: Don't piss snakes off, and also find someone who can deal with the situation properly rather then taking all of the burden.

Happy 2013.
    Thanks for reading my ridiculous story!
    Last edited by ThiYnk; 06-29-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    KOREA NUMBAH 1!!
    1!

Zeal's Avatar (¤_¤) (Ö_Ö) (∩_∩) (╰_╯)

Country
    Thanks
    Winners :

First place : ThiYnk ( 3 Event Points )
    Second place : DespicableMe ( 1 Event Point )

There are too less participants so there will only be 2 winners for this forum event.

Thanks for participating.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v40vd&s=8

Thread Information