There was once a rat walking by the side of the river. He greeted his friend frog who was sitting on a lily pad trying to get something to eat. He continued his walk then saw a long python who just ate a fat chicken. "Hey there!" said the snake. The rat froze for he was afraid the python would also eat him so he didn't have a reply. "Don't be afraid of me, I just ate so I'm not hungry. I'm not gonna eat you". The rat released a sigh of relief after the python's statement but in the blink of an eye, the python bit the rat then ate him. The Frog saw what the python did, he told the python "You TRAITOR! You tricked him, your a liar!".To the surprise of the frog, the python also ate him. After the python's meals, he crawled deeper into the forest and suddenly, he was caught! He was caught in a net trap by the indigenous people in the area. The people removed his skin, cooked him, ate him and even made fun of him. From then on, the family of the python never lied and betrayed any other animal. All animals in the forest were well and are friends until one day a foreign Boa came...

Moral: Golden Rule: Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you.