Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    In run from sword event,Maru was lagger and i was playing, when he failed many times to kill me he slapped, its not fair enough, he should be demoted, lagger shouldn't host any event, there many players was there and its my prove, idk where to report the ET but hes a really bad hoster and lagger one.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Chill it's just lags.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    he hadn't to slap me

Banned

Thanks
    Look, I said before the game started of the game. No wall usage what so ever. You were on top of the Box, you side dashed and slashed the wall and went over my head. I warned everyone. If you use the walls and I see it you'll be slapped. Stop trying to spice up the story saying that I slapped you cause I couldn't catch you cause that is extremely false.

Please get one of the "Witnesses" to back you up. Oh and make sure its not one of your buddies.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
    Look, I said before the game started of the game. No wall usage what so ever. You were on top of the Box, you side dashed and slashed the wall and went over my head. I warned everyone. If you use the walls and I see it you'll be slapped. Stop trying to spice up the story saying that I slapped you cause I couldn't catch you cause that is extremely false.

Please get one of the "Witnesses" to back you up. Oh and make sure its not one of your buddies.
    YOU SAID USING BOXES IS ALLOWED i used the box then you slapped me,or just give prove me that i used wall, you have to be recording all events i believe

Banned

Thanks
    I said, you can jump off the boxes if you want. Not use the boxes and the walls as a freaking combination. You know what you did, I saw what you did. You broke the rules, you got your punishment.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    can't win event? bad kkkk

Banned

Thanks
    I don't think Maru will do this Mistake
    So the wrong from you 'CyanKid'

Hope you solve this!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    'IF' Marumuro was lagging he should have try'd to fix it . Even if he slapped you he probably had a good reason for it . Although it was unproffesional to slap him instead asking a other Trial / Gm to host untill its fixed .

Banned

Thanks
    You guys need to understand I, didn't slap him because I was "Lagging" I slapped him cause he cheated and disobeyed the rules.

Request Close Please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information