Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike Jr View Post
    You can close the thread yourself right o.o
    I'm not a moderator of this forum.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
    You guys need to understand I, didn't slap him because I was "Lagging" I slapped him cause he cheated and disobeyed the rules.

Request Close Please.

Don't get mad at a cyanKID. You already gave an explanation, he's obviously wrong. You did nothing wrong c:

Jamesling's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Maru, people seem to love to hate you for some reason.. Don't take it personally.. Haters gonna hate. You are doing a good job and I appreciate your contributions to this community!

Zeal's Avatar (¤_¤) (Ö_Ö) (∩_∩) (╰_╯)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CyanKid View Post
    In run from sword event,Maru was lagger and i was playing, when he failed many times to kill me he slapped, its not fair enough, he should be demoted, lagger shouldn't host any event, there many players was there and its my prove, idk where to report the ET but hes a really bad hoster and lagger one.
    Next time please just private message the event host instead of making threads.You're just disgracing yourself.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v40vd&s=8

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
    Look, I said before the game started of the game. No wall usage what so ever. You were on top of the Box, you side dashed and slashed the wall and went over my head. I warned everyone. If you use the walls and I see it you'll be slapped. Stop trying to spice up the story saying that I slapped you cause I couldn't catch you cause that is extremely false.

Please get one of the "Witnesses" to back you up. Oh and make sure its not one of your buddies.
    its not a story i made its a fact

Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Next time please just private message the event host instead of making threads.You're just disgracing yourself.
    lol why would i message the hoster when i want to report him LOL

there no reason to slap me if he can't only catch me or he lagging, and you can't event see players while you lagging, the wrong isn't from me, i didn't made this thread to tell me how maru good at events,TALKING LIKE THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING,AND FOCUSING AT KID TOO,ITS A NAME DON'T JUDGE ONLY OF THE NAME,TRY ANOTHOR WAY TO JUDGE ME,YOU'RE LAGGING? NO PROBLEM, QUIT HOST EVENTS TILL YOU'RE UNLAG, CAUSE LAGGERS MUST GET KICKED OF EVENTS
    Last edited by Visionary; 06-28-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Banned

Thanks
    ^ Dat grammar. "ANOTHOR" "another" "YOU'RE UNLAG" "You stop lagging"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information