View Poll Results: Should the current donation items and weapons be stronger and more powerful?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 30.30%
  • No

23 69.70%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Because your asking for a bigger advantage over normal players.
    Yet the reason behind your donating (should've been) to support the server (omg completely illogical)
    I surely donated to support the server, but also to use the awesome custom made weapons and items.
    The weapons I use isn't better than the ones in-game, but I paid for mine - that's the point.

MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks
    It's too over-power if you make it more stronger. Hmm, just think about those non-donators.

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Everything is balance during April.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MimicCry View Post
    It's too over-power if you make it more stronger. Hmm, just think about those non-donators.
    If they want better items, they can pay - just as we did.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boubble View Post
    I surely donated to support the server, but also to use the awesome custom made weapons and items.
    The weapons I use isn't better than the ones in-game, but I paid for mine - that's the point.
    Give an example of a shop item stronger than a donor, if anything it's their way of keeping things balanced
    I've seen a massive drop in complaints on the forum relating to "overpowered" items since the latest changes.

MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks
    If they want better items, they can pay - just as we did.
    You have a point also and i'm a donator also but the thing is, donate item AT THE MOMENT are already strong and if they make it more stronger, it's too unfair.

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It is better judt stop crying about such things. Cant you handle non-donor People just shit on you ? Go and learn how to be good cuz seriously you are a moron

8. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

MimicCry (06-28-2013)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Give an example of a shop item stronger than a donor, if anything it's their way of keeping things balanced
    I've seen a massive drop in complaints on the forum relating to "overpowered" items since the latest changes.
    There are several shotguns with a damage of 9 in the in-game shop, which is the same damage as the donation shotguns.
    For me, that doesn't makes sence at all, since they're free and my shotguns aren't free.

ThiYnk's Avatar A.K.A Zuratuel

Thanks
    Okay, seriously, go in game, try to kill people with a breaker 3 and rusty shot gun, you will see a huge significant difference compared to donor items, take any other shop shorty and you should get similar results.

Some Non donor shotguns are comparable to some of the donor shotguns, however; wether it be 2 extra damage per shot changes the fight either way you look at it.
    KOREA NUMBAH 1!!
    1!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    There are several shotguns with a damage of 9 in the in-game shop, which is the same damage as the donation shotguns.
    For me, that doesn't makes sence at all, since they're free and my shotguns aren't free.
    Sense * They are over lvl 80 which means they enjoy the game and get rewarded with something similsr to donation items .

12. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

ThiYnk (06-28-2013)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information