View Poll Results: Should the current donation items and weapons be stronger and more powerful?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 30.30%
  • No

23 69.70%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boubble View Post
    There are several shotguns with a damage of 9 in the in-game shop, which is the same damage as the donation shotguns.
    For me, that doesn't makes sence at all, since they're free and my shotguns aren't free.
    Delays? (Yes they make a huge difference)
    If anything they should remodel the sg's (the red ones)
    Benefit: donor gets cool looking sg huehuehue

Donator

Thanks
    No.
    9 Dmg for shotguns on a 130 hp server is pretty op aswell since u can get 3 shotted If they actually buff those donation shotguns to 10 dmg instead of getting 3 shotted u'll just get 2 shotted and u said there are shop items that are pretty close on stats to the donations items well simple because they are High Level items for example the strongest shop SG is 9 dmg and 950 delay yet it's for lvl 99 it means u need to actually spend time on server to accquire something Close on stats to the donations items therefore i don't think buffing would be good idea

Jacob's Avatar A weed.

Country
    Thanks
    There are several shotguns with a damage of 9 in the in-game shop, which is the same damage as the donation shotguns.
    For me, that doesn't makes sence at all, since they're free and my shotguns aren't free.
    And more delay also.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ThiYnk View Post
    Okay, seriously, go in game, try to kill people with a breaker 3 and rusty shot gun, you will see a huge significant difference compared to donor items, take any other shop shorty and you should get similar results.

Some Non donor shotguns are comparable to some of the donor shotguns, however; wether it be 2 extra damage per shot changes the fight either way you look at it.
    The fact is that there's a channel for low levels, right? The majority of players on this server is above level 50.
    The low levels can fight against each other with equal weapons and items (with breaker 3 and rusty shotgun).

The majority of the players in free channel is above level 60 whch gives them the oppurtunity to use weapons which is almost as good as the donation weapons.

Reaching level 80+ means you can use just as good weapons as we do (donation weapons) which is kind of weird, because they don't have to pay for it - BUT WE DO.

ThiYnk's Avatar A.K.A Zuratuel

Thanks
    Anyone who has any logic whatsoever will say that buffing the donor shotguns (I mean all of them) is a retarded idea. That would mean the more expensive donor shotguns getting buffed, they have ridiculous delay already, and they do quite a good amount of damage, consider that, and how most people usually use the [v] mod.
    KOREA NUMBAH 1!!
    1!

Donator

Thanks
    The fact is that there's a channel for low levels, right? The majority of players on this server is above level 50.
    The low levels can fight against each other with equal weapons and items (with breaker 3 and rusty shotgun).

The majority of the players in free channel is above level 60 whch gives them the oppurtunity to use weapons which is almost as good as the donation weapons.

Reaching level 80+ means you can use just as good weapons as we do (donation weapons) which is kind of weird, because they don't have to pay for it - BUT WE DO.
    Dude just shut up if u cant handle a fking non donor guy ur bad There is no need to buff the current donation items u need to be level 95-99 to actually get close to the donation items stats, this is a useless discussion the donation items wont get buffed this is a waste of time

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Lock this.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    This is a balanced server right now, keep it as it is.
    they should even higher the delay on the sgs lol, compared with the [R][IA] tags the donors are still overpowered lol.

Not really, saw a non donor sg as pain as donor and Rs as fast as it.

Originally Posted by ThiYnk View Post
    Okay, seriously, go in game, try to kill people with a breaker 3 and rusty shot gun, you will see a huge significant difference compared to donor items, take any other shop shorty and you should get similar results.

Some Non donor shotguns are comparable to some of the donor shotguns, however; wether it be 2 extra damage per shot changes the fight either way you look at it.
    Bitch please, who can't use b3 to kill? Use skills
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 06-28-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Lock request.

Thanks
    Non-donors have to reach level 80+ to just get the same damage SGs. Let's see you go into a room full of donors and use 8 dmg SGs yourself. Not to mention that donors can be spammed hard. It disgusts me honestly

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information