View Poll Results: Should the current donation items and weapons be stronger and more powerful?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 30.30%
  • No

23 69.70%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Need View Post
    Non-donors have to reach level 80+ to just get the same damage SGs. Let's see you go into a room full of donors and use 8 dmg SGs yourself. Not to mention that donors can be spammed hard. It disgusts me honestly
    People had already done it thousands of times. You must have skills, you think all donors are pro?

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Donator

Thanks
    Its not gonna get changed..
    point blank rofl

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Dude no one will buy the donation items if they're low damage.

Raze's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    No. keep it how it is.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    No cause who bougth limit breaker, genesis, duelisto, katana, can't just donate it more cause we can't donate however we want, and if its free, unfair to give undonors a weapons better that our, for me, i donated the genesis&duelisto cause they faster weapons in the game, and good damage, i donated the best from the begin cause i dont want to donate more, and i believe others won't to donate more sg if they had best sg,
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Yeah, bring back my OP 45 meds pls

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PinkL View Post
    People had already done it thousands of times. You must have skills, you think all donors are pro?
    Does it matter if their pro or not? You're looking at the wrong topic here. OP is asking to improve donors to give more of an advantage. I'm stating that non-donors have to get to level 80+ to do the same damage. The lower delays and increased clips already serves as the advantage.
    Last edited by Need; 06-28-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boubble View Post
    The donation items should be more overpowered. A lot of the normal items from the shop in-game are just as good as the donation items/weapons.
    Increase the damage of the donation shotguns, rifle, revolvers etc, since they should way stronger and more powerful than normal items.
    It makes absolutely no sence at all, that a shotgun from the normal shop in-game is just as strong as something we pay for.

A lot of us bought those items when they were overpowed and better than the items and weapons in-game, and now everything has most likely the same stats, which is quite disappointing, since we paid for our weapons/items.

Please take this into consideration, instead of closing it straight away.
    Yeah, if we take back 10 damage and Ub3R meds everyone would be happy...
    I dont know since when you play, but they just balanced EVERYTHING maybe like 4 months now.
    Everything goes great not alot people QQ about ''overpowered'' anymore its fair and no more 150 hp.
    Dave did a great job on balancing so i dont see why you want to take it back to normal? It changed for a reason ?

2k1uj3h21's Avatar r+r alles back ;$

Thanks
    The only thing I would like to see is a really low delay sword, and maybe a little bit lower delays on guns.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DontTouchMeX View Post
    Dude no one will buy the donation items if they're low damage.
    What...? Mex did you even read the thread? Holy fu*k you're a dumbass... stop replying.

Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    The only thing I would like to see is a really low delay sword, and maybe a little bit lower delays on guns.
    Yeah sure let's make donor sword 0 delay so we can have fun spamming the slashes. While we're at it, make donor sgs hotshot sgs from in game shop with low delay so everyone can have gm type weapon. It'll be great, spamming donor sgs like limit breaker with 100 delay. Nice idea Angry you might be as smart as Mex.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information