Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Recon's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Everythings a sign.. look at how perfect the male is made for the female to repreduce,

If your an atheist then i feel sorry for you when you reach the grave its too late too repent at this time.

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by noClue View Post
    Everythings a sign.. look at how perfect the male is made for the female to repreduce,

If your an atheist then i feel sorry for you when you reach the grave its too late too repent at this time.
    ding ding ding, we have a winner

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Srsly? When topics like this comes, nobody will expect to have a solution. Especially if it's from a GAMING FORUM!
    Even so, i'll post my opinion on everything, but I won't expect to reply to anyone that quotes me and prove I'm wrong, I just hate talking about this stuff. But i'll do it anyway...

Firstly, you can't just compare about religion and atheism. Since religion isn't 1 so in this case ill talk about Islam.
    So while I do understand that atheists believe in logic and science and that humans exist because of a big explosion and think that any religion disagrees with science and prefers spooky magic instead. But Islam in particular made many advances in modern science and medicine and especially biology too.
    Religion is something you believe in no matter how crazy it is (explains spaghetti monsters) and it's up to you as a logical and spiritual person to believe it or not. Because without religion there won't be "laws" nobody will know what is good or bad. So while people would think it's "obsolete" it still has things that we until now don't yet comprehend (idk about Christianity tho). And if you think religion actually corrupts the world currently. You're wrong, cheap excuses of power use religion as a tool of war to provoke countries and people.

But it's entirely up to you to choose your faith, even if its atheism since it's also considered a religion. Because you believe in it. And that's why I think a thread like this is utterly USELESS!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I love reading this debates, especially when one side doesn't know jackshit. Please, continue.
    Ikr, besides that.. like it matters if someone would be a Christian or Muslim or what ever they want to be.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Ikr, besides that.. like it matters if someone would be a Christian or Muslim or what ever they want to be.
    stephan you are my religion

i luv u...

pls dont hate...

pls...

be my gankplank and ill be your miss fortune....

6. The following user said thank you to Ayamae for this useful post:

Mime (06-29-2013)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I'm simply agnostic.

We have insufficient information on either side to confirm the existence of a god, however that doesn't simply tell me it's IMPOSSIBLE.

The only thing I hate about religions is how people act upon it. I am tired of people preaching to me. I DON'T CARE. I don't give a flying **** if you think I should repent. I don't care if you think I'm going to hell. Just leave us alone and tend to your own shit like you are supposed to.

I allow the freedom of religion, I just loathe the actions of its followers.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Lilith (06-30-2013), Mikhail (06-30-2013), Vickachu (06-30-2013)

ijjiMilan's Avatar New Member
    i am God
    20k ijji forum posts | 2k Aeria forum posts | 1 ijji crown | Ex-GameSage (Aeria)

IGN: Milan1337 | ijjiMilan | Femilan
    Clan: Lesbians | Azure | Level: 65

10. The following user said thank you to ijjiMilan for this useful post:

Lilith (06-30-2013)

Nensak's Avatar The Reviving God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ijjiMilan View Post
    i am God
    And im SunGod.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I love reading this debates, especially when one side doesn't know jackshit. Please, continue.
    I just debate for the sake of debating, it isn't like I expect anyone to change their mindsets because what I say. I am not a preacher, nor do I want to be, arguing is simply fun.

Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Why do *****s bring up Science? Einstein was a scientist and he was Christian. gg atheists 11-0.
    Einstein was born Jewish and did not die religious, he even described religion as being "childish" and "primitive" just letting you know lol
    However, if you're looking for an argument, a quote doesn't solidify anything. Anyway, just for you, Napoleon, just to state an example, was Christian and has quoted that "a society without religion is like a vessel without compass".

Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    But it's entirely up to you to choose your faith, even if its atheism since it's also considered a religion. Because you believe in it. And that's why I think a thread like this is utterly USELESS!
    Last edited by Gr3yscale; 06-30-2013 at 02:53 AM.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information